US Last Chance Qualifier - Indianapolis, IN - June 25th, 2010 - WON BY GODUDETTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will anyone get there on Thursday night? If I want to go I will need a place to stay since my friends can't go in the end. This is Amarillo Caballero from Skarmbliss and Pokemon Online for the record.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Will anyone get there on Thursday night? If I want to go I will need a place to stay since my friends can't go in the end. This is Amarillo Caballero from Skarmbliss and Pokemon Online for the record.
sorry man i'm not old school enough.. you'd have no business sharing a hotel room with me

Aww, since the Newark VGC and me missing out on the T16 I decided to help everyone going to LCQ/Nationals on Pokemon Online seeing that the irc isn't working for me for whatever reason! I am helping people get their teams if they need some pokemon, basically giving away some of my TROPHY CASE Pokemon (the ones I used at the VGC) to some of the people who really need them. I came up with some EV Spreads for some pokemon and giving them to people who I know can use them among many other things. If you need practice or want some help just ask me!

Sandman, don't worry about not being able to go, I can't go anyways so now you can help people prepare without worrying about ruining yourself!

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not going to be able to attend. Unfortunately I have some family conflicts that will prevent me from going. Good luck all! Next year I'll actually be ready.

This also means no live Smogcast :(

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Noooo Sandman you're not going now? :(
i'll still make it to the nationals but i probably wont be competing since i'm missing the last chance qualifier unless they let people in at nationals if they don't have enough spots taken.

Aww, since the Newark VGC and me missing out on the T16 I decided to help everyone going to LCQ/Nationals on Pokemon Online seeing that the irc isn't working for me for whatever reason! I am helping people get their teams if they need some pokemon, basically giving away some of my TROPHY CASE Pokemon (the ones I used at the VGC) to some of the people who really need them. I came up with some EV Spreads for some pokemon and giving them to people who I know can use them among many other things. If you need practice or want some help just ask me!

Sandman, don't worry about not being able to go, I can't go anyways so now you can help people prepare without worrying about ruining yourself!
yeah, have to win through my sister.

Hey I'll be going ^^. Sucks this is basically the mid-west tourney with no prizes per say, just entry into the main event. But a friend and I are going so I hope to meet some of the smogonites that I've been learning from for the past few months.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Smogon Invasion tomorrow :O I want to be able to sit on my ass at home and see a goddamn wall of party pics on my computer.

I wish I could join you guys in the fun but my hopes have been dashed. Can't come. Even to join the celebration. Hopefully I can come to Hawaii...$3000+ here I come...

I wish I could join you guys in the fun but my hopes have been dashed. Can't come. Even to join the celebration. Hopefully I can come to Hawaii...$3000+ here I come...
$3000 - really? Not from what i see

I am seeing $1,600 (on orbitz, per person @ hilton waikoloa village) - almost half what you thought, and i bet you could get a better deal than what orbitz has is you reserve over the phone and get the Pokemon World Championship group discount. They have had one every year before, makes sense they would continue this.

Hilton Waikoloa Village
(808) 886-1234 - ask if there is a Pokemon World Championship group discount and get a price quote.

EDIT - just realized you would be bringing a parent with you, thus the $3000+ price. Still, you should check the hotel for the group discount.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i am so fucking pumped up for this
so many things that i need to charge
cell phone, ipod, CAMERA, SOUL??

Wishing all of you the best of luck! I hope many of you qualify for the next day and I have complete faith in you all! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)