Data Usage-Based Tier Update for January 2018 (Feb @ #263) (Mar @ #696)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we getting Qwilfish to the top though?

After one SD, he's stronger than Swampert, he was poison jab for those pesky Tapus, and if your opponent thinks they're slick by sending in Toxapex, just hit the boom button and watch it die.

Qwilfish TTT
Qwilfish is only useable in Rain Teams though. It may be stronger than Swampert after a SD but it doesn't need a TTT

You didnt use a single period in your entire post. I still can't read it even after you explaining what you meant
so your admitting your an idiot!?!?!?!?!?! Jk Jk i don't really care that much all posts that i have made on here have been all in good fun i don't mean to come off as mad.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
I get where this is coming from, but doesn't this seem a bit generalizing? What if people just want to use these specific Pokemon in the tiers that they're allowed in, but can't effectively use it anywhere else? "Noobtraps basically throw this idea out of the window: They force crappy Pokemon to stick around in tiers they can’t do shit in just because some children don’t know how to play the game."

Seems a bit harsh to say something like that towards inexperienced players, no? It's also not like children are the only inexperienced players that try to play in Smogon formats. Tbh, this is probably one of the reasons why Pokeaim did what he did.
sorry bout the harsh wording, couldn't find other ways to get the point out

Qwilfish is only useable in Rain Teams though. It may be stronger than Swampert after a SD but it doesn't need a TTT
It has spikes, toxic spikes, and destiny bond too. That set might not be good for OU, but it's a good suicide lead in the lower tiers.

It has spikes, toxic spikes, and destiny bond too. That set might not be good for OU, but it's a good suicide lead in the lower tiers.
should've specified before. But at least it can serve a decent hazard setter and then taking the foe with it and also Sweeper of Rain

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
can we please stop talking about meaningless shit like qwilfish and talk about important things (cough cough my tiering proposal cough cough), i would love feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)