LO Mamoswine
Requested by Crooked Rhyme and stuuful12
1515988043947.png
1515988119418.png
1515988145038.png
1515988165444.png
1515988173844.png
1515988265694.png

Mamoswine is probably not the most reliable pokemon, but it definitely has a significant niche in the ou meta. I decided to go with 4 attacks to maximize Mamo's wallbreaking potential. Standard; Earthquake, Icicle Crash and Ice Shard with Knock Off to help with the stall matchup (skarm, chansey), and to annoy mons like clef and mew by getting rid of their lefties. Second, I added Greninja-Ash because it is a great supporting breaker to Mamoswine, and can also get up hazards, setting up for its own sweep. I put Magnezone on the team next in order to trap mons like Ferrothorn, Skarmory, Scizor, and Celesteela so Mamoswine could have free rein vs. the opposing team. Sub Z Flash is a cool option to nuke bulky grounds, with Discharge to help cripple threats like Magearna, Mew and Heatran which would otherwise threaten the team. The fourth member I chose was rocks cm Clefable to help the team with Zygarde, be a sweeper, act as a "ground resist", and also to check cheesy hawlucha which is everywhere on the ladder. Latios was fifth as I needed speed control, 3 attacks defog with earthquake to help with heatran/tyranitar which are promiment switch-ins to you. And lastly is spdef Celesteela, Steela was the best choice to put here imo as I needed a sturdy psychic/ground resist. Since its typing is already so good to check mons like Tapu-Bulu, Kartana, and Pinsir, I invested in spdef to help vs Ash Greninja and Lele. Well theres the team, probably not the best as there alot of huge threats like Rain, Keldeo, Tapu-Koko and Ash Gren, but in testing it proved to do alright. Hope y'all enjoy :)
P.S. I apologize for my mediocre writing and presentation as this was my first time doing one of these.
Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Magnezone @ Steelium Z
Ability: Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Discharge
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Earthquake
- Defog

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 204 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

Attachments

Last edited:
LO Mamoswine
Requested by Crooked Rhyme and stuuful12
View attachment 97645View attachment 97648View attachment 97649View attachment 97650View attachment 97651View attachment 97652
Mamoswine is probably not the most reliable pokemon, but it definitely has a significant niche in the ou meta. I decided to go with 4 attacks to maximize Mamo's wallbreaking potential. Standard; Earthquake, Icicle Crash and Ice Shard with Knock Off to help with the stall matchup (skarm, chansey), and to annoy mons like clef and mew by getting rid of their lefties. Second, I added Greninja-Ash because it is a great supporting breaker to Mamoswine, and can also get up hazards, setting up for its own sweep. I put Magnezone on the team next in order to trap mons like Ferrothorn, Skarmory, Scizor, and Celesteela so Mamoswine could have free rein vs. the opposing team. Sub Z Flash is a cool option to nuke bulky grounds, with Discharge to help cripple threats like Magearna, Mew and Heatran which would otherwise threaten the team. The fourth member I chose was rocks cm Clefable to help the team with Zygarde, be a sweeper, act as a "ground resist", and also to check cheesy hawlucha which is everywhere on the ladder. Latios was fifth as I needed speed control, 3 attacks defog with earthquake to help with heatran/tyranitar which are promiment switch-ins to you. And lastly is spdef Celesteela, Steela was the best choice to put here imo as I needed a sturdy psychic/ground resist. Since its typing is already so good to check mons like Tapu-Bulu, Kartana, and Pinsir, I invested in spdef to help vs Ash Greninja and Lele. Well theres the team, probably not the best as there alot of huge threats like Rain, Keldeo, Tapu-Koko and Ash Gren, but in testing it proved to do alright. Hope y'all enjoy :)
P.S. I apologize for my mediocre writing and presentation as this was my first time doing one of these.
Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Magnezone @ Steelium Z
Modest Nature
- Discharge
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Earthquake
- Defog

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 204 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
Hey, thanks for taking the time to help me.

Requesting a team that these two mons are part of:

Greninja (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Ice Beam
- Taunt

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Description:
(Feel free to change greninja's taunt or ice beam and HP [ice] and leftovers in lando T if its absolutely necessary)

Last edited:
Please, can someone build something with Manaphy? Maybe it would need something to break Toxapex, Kartana and Koko, but I feel it is not an entirely dead mon (maybe it is as it is basically weak to the most popular mons)

Manaphy @ Leftovers / Wacan Berry / Psychium Z / Waterium Z
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Scald / Surf
- Ice Beam
- Psychic / Energy Ball / Hidden Power Fire
- Tail Glow

You can change that set if you want to and the team needs to, I just want to try Manaphy. Thank you very much ^__^

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Mega Pinsir + Specs Tapu Koko
Requested by riokl
1516046320486.png
1516046339913.png
1516046345298.png
1516046380745.png
1516046401227.png
1516046406480.png

Mega Pinsir and Tapu Koko is one of the most lethal offensive cores in OU as of now. Pinsir being an absurdly strong physical breaker and Koko doing the same but on the special side, these two compliment each other very well. While building this team I focused on using members that would help optimize the amount of switch-ins Koko and Pinsir would have. The first member I decided to help aid Koko and Pisnir was Magnezone. Magnezone is probably a necessity when using Tapu Koko because Ferrothorn is everywhere right now. I went with Scarf as the item to help out vs. SD Kartana and opposing Pinsirs. Yes this does limit its trapping ability as it his pretty weak but it does get the job done. Zone also helps trap Celesteela which is one of Pinsir's most prominent switch ins. Next I needed hazard control, Mew stood out because of its ability to threaten out common rockers like Landorus and Garchomp while still checking common threats like Zygarde. Mew also has a nice speed tier giving it the ability to get off fast defogs which can be pivotal in helping Pinsir win late game. Next I added banded Tyranitar to give me a nice heatran switch in and the ability to trap Latis and Zapdos which would annoy Pinsir. Earthquake is nice to ohko Heatran or knockout a weakened Toxapex if they try to stay in. Finally I needed a water resist, an electric resist and a rocker. I went with Ferrothorn to fill this roll as it easily splashable and can help lure in mons like Zapdos and Landorus, which I can trap/weaken for Pinsir and Koko to clean up later on. Hope you enjoy the team, biggest threats would probably be Zard Y, CM Keldeo, CM Lele and Heatran.
Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Shiny: Yes
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Dazzling Gleam

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 76 SpD / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Soft-Boiled

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

pokemans_637.gif
Requesting a team around Volcarona

Volcarona @ Buginium Z
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Bug Buzz
- Psychic

Description:
(Feel free to change Psychic)

Zygarde+Scizor Requested by SC Skyrim♪

Zygarde is a huge threat in the current meta. I made this team originally with Dragon Dance+Groundium Z on the Zygarde and SD Knock off on the Scizor, because I wanted the team to be centered around the Zygarde sweep. I made the Zygarde Groundium Z rather than Dragonium because it has a chance to OHKO full health Clefable at +1. I knew I wanted to use sd knock sciz to be able to knock off bulkier mons, so they are easier to break. I used rocks Heatran to help switch into lele and any volcarona set that isn’t HP Ground. I added Assault vest Tapu Bulu as my answer to ash Greninja as well as opposing ground types. The Tapu Bulu spead is something I made because I didnt like how slow standard AV Tapu Bulu was, so I made it Jolly with 224 Speed EV's to be able to outspeed things like Mega Swampert outside of rain, Jolly Mega Tyranitar, and Bisharp. Having the spead is nice to be able to remove alot of threats without taking damage. Zapdos was chosen for hazard removal and to help the matchup against Pinsir. Lastly, I added scarf protean Greninja, because it can revenge kill Volcarona, gives the team speed control, and gives added hazards to help the Zygarde sweep. I did alter this team to your request as well so I'll link both although I do like the original version alot. Blunder used this in a Showdown Live recently, and Aim used it in his OST Round 1 matchup as well. Hope you like it!
Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Atk / 200 Def
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Zygarde @ Groundium Z
Ability: Aura Break
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide
- Spikes

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 36 SpD / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

Heatran @ Firium Z
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Zygarde @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Iron Tail
- Extreme Speed
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide
- Spikes

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Jolly Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Last edited:
Zygarde+Scizor Requested by SC Skyrim♪

Zygarde is a huge threat in the current meta. I made this team originally with Dragon Dance+Groundium Z on the Zygarde and SD Knock off on the Scizor, because I wanted the team to be centered around the Zygarde sweep. I made the Zygarde Groundium Z rather than Dragonium because it has a chance to OHKO full health Clefable at +1. I knew I wanted to use sd knock sciz to be able to knock off bulkier mons, so they are easier to break. I used rocks Heatran to help switch into lele and any volcarona set that isn’t HP Ground. I added Assault vest Tapu Bulu as my answer to ash Greninja as well as opposing ground types. The Tapu Bulu spead is something I made because I didnt like how slow standard AV Tapu Bulu was, so I made it Jolly with 224 Speed EV's to be able to outspeed things like Mega Swampert outside of rain, Jolly Mega Tyranitar, and Bisharp. Having the spead is nice to be able to remove alot of threats without taking damage. Zapdos was chosen for hazard removal and to help the matchup against Pinsir. Lastly, I added scarf protean Greninja, because it can revenge kill Volcarona, gives the team speed control, and gives added hazards to help the Zygarde sweep. I did alter this team to your request as well so I'll link both although I do like the original version alot. Blunder used this in a Showdown Live recently, and Aim used it in his OST Round 1 matchup as well. Hope you like it!
Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Zygarde @ Groundium Z
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide
- Spikes

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Jolly Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

Heatran @ Firium Z
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Zygarde @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Iron Tail
- Extreme Speed
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide
- Spikes

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Jolly Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
Teams look absolutely fire, much appreciated fren

Hey.

+
+

I'd like a team on the very well-known CelePex Core. I put Clefable with them for Celesteela, so it's a Clef with Wish which will restore Celesteela's HP throughout the match. If somebody could take my order, I'd be happy. Thanks.

(EDIT : I'd be contented if it was a BO but other playstyles convice me as well)

(DOUBLE EDIT : It'd be nice if the Pex had TSpikes, ty. Oh and the Clef can go SR if the builder wants to.)

(TRIPLE EDIT : Fuck me I forgot to put the sets so here they are :

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 104 Def / 156 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off

(not sure for this one if I should go Unaware but I think Magic Guard is way better))

Last edited:

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Yes, this is a defensive chansey. I just wanna a team around him, yours can change the EVs and moves if yours wanna.
I dont have much to say about this, I think the calcs can speak better than anything else:

VS LANDORUS-T:
252+ Atk Landorus-Therian Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 450-531 (63.9 - 75.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 258-304 (36.6 - 43.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252 Atk Landorus-Therian Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 562-662 (79.8 - 94%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Defensive Chansey WINS!

VS MEGA-SCIZOR:
248+ Atk Scizor-Mega Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 171-202 (24.2 - 28.6%) -- 98.9% chance to 4HKO
248+ Atk Technician Scizor-Mega Bullet Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 159-187 (22.5 - 26.5%) -- 23.4% chance to 4HKO
+2 248+ Atk Scizor-Mega Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 341-402 (48.4 - 57.1%) -- 91.8% chance to 2HKO
+2 248+ Atk Technician Scizor-Mega Bullet Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 316-373 (44.8 - 52.9%) -- 30.5% chance to 2HKO
Defensive Chansey WINS!

VS ALOLA-MAROWAK
252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 258-304 (36.6 - 43.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
Marowak-Alola Shadow Bone vs. Chansey: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- aim for the horn next time
252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 229-270 (32.5 - 38.3%) -- 98.2% chance to 3HKO
Defensive Chansey WINS!

As yours can see, Defensive Chansey can take some quite powerfull hits, and kill them back with Counter (or, like in Alola-Wak case, stall out with Toxic). So im asking yours guys, this: make a team around this.

Requesting a Mimikyu team please.
1516656278324.png

(Possible Sticky Web?)

Mimikyu @ Life Orb/Ghostium Z
Ability: Disguise
Jolly/Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance

I just love this Pokemon for it's cool neutral STABs and relative safeness, but I don't see it on a ton of OU teams (from my observation at least). I'd like to see a sample team if possible. I'm going for the standard offensive Mimikyu set here because I'm somewhat expecting/hoping for a Sticky Web playstyle, but I'd be fine with various changes to the build to make it fit better. Mega Medicham would be a preferred wallbreaker partner for harder/bulkier matchups, but I understand that doesn't line up with the thread rules perfectly. I just wanna use the little guy =)

Thanks ahead of time.

Requesting Defog Mega Altaria (more offensive-oriented team, if possible)

Altaria @ Altarianite
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 68 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Defog
- Roost

With the introduction of Defog as a move tutor in USM, Altaria has gained a new toy. Considering how fat it is and how it can check a good portion of the high tier, it can be a good user of the move, giving some support to the rest of the team, even paralyzing stuffs for breakers. as I was anxious to use this mon since its release in SM, I tried to build around it, but with little success. If possible, i'd like a more offensive-oriented team or something like bulky offensive. In advance, thanks for your time reading it and possibly building around Altaria-Mega!

I will leave my previous team here, in the case that it can help the builder with the new (and better) team

Big Fat Thing (Altaria) (F) @ Altarianite
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 68 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Defog
- Roost

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Haze
- Recover

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Fly
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Atk / 56 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

Requesting a balanced team based around Sand Rush Excadrill

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Description:
Ever since the weeks of the obscure Gen5 Dream World OU, I have been a huge fan of Sand Rush Excadrill and feel pretty attached to it. As far as I know, Sand Rush Excadrill is somewhat viable in the current OU meta, but I have trouble finding any information on successful teams using it. I have opted Rapid Spin over Swords Dance, because I often find it exceedingly difficult to set up the latter, and I almost always save Excadrill for very lategame, in which the opposing team's mons are all within unboosted KO range. Since I use Excadrill almost exclusively when the sand is active, due to its subpar speed tier, I prefer to run Adamant Nature for the needed power to secure KOs. Regardless, I am open to changes to the set (Rapid Spin to Swords Dance or Adamant to Jolly) to fit the team's needs if need be. I hope this post has followed the rules correctly.

Last edited:
1516941173006.png

Request: Tornadus-I

This is an interesting request, but this is a pokemon that brings some interesting things to the table. First off with a life orb this thing hits deceptively hard when considering how strong of a move hurricane is. Second, it sits in a nice speed tier. And lastly the most unique mechanic, Prankster tailwind which enables slower pokemon to become devastating. Things off the top of my head like Adamant LO Mamo, Adamant Heracross-M, the typical things that hit like a truck. However, I'm not going to request a specific partner as I know that Tornadus is already a bit of a burden to build around.

Tornadus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Superpower
- Tailwind

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Ice Fang/Fire Fang
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge

this is it. This thing can pick off stuff like heatran, koko, and non-defensive lando, as well as threaten switch-ins.I want a team that can back this up on threats such as gren and mega sciz. Something that works against stall too, especially pex and tangrowth.Ty

Last edited:
Requesting a team on Hoopa-U

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf / Choice Specs / Firium Z
Ability: Magician
Jolly Nature / Adamant Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Zen Headbutt / Hidden power Ice
- Fire Punch
- Drain Punch

Description:

I need to cteam someone which only uses Balance and Rarely Stall I thought of who could have a good MU with both and this monster came to my mind, I tried to build with him sometimes but now with really great results, So I hope u can do something better then what I did, I'm not really sure about the set but they all are very hard to play vs if u use balance, probably I would prefer Firium Z / Choice Band / Choice scarf, as my opp usually brings magearna or Bulu as only checks which can be easily crippled, I think the team would be some kind of volturn with Magearna or Landorus-T but anything which works is good.
Thanks a lot

Requesting a team on Hoopa-U

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf / Choice Specs / Firium Z
Ability: Magician
Jolly Nature / Adamant Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Zen Headbutt / Hidden power Ice
- Fire Punch
- Drain Punch

Description:

I need to cteam someone which only uses Balance and Rarely Stall I thought of who could have a good MU with both and this monster came to my mind, I tried to build with him sometimes but now with really great results, So I hope u can do something better then what I did, I'm not really sure about the set but they all are very hard to play vs if u use balance, probably I would prefer Firium Z / Choice Band / Choice scarf, as my opp usually brings magearna or Bulu as only checks which can be easily crippled, I think the team would be some kind of volturn with Magearna or Landorus-T but anything which works is good.
Thanks a lot
I believe they have already made a team around Hoopa-U and another one that is used to center around Z-Tornados. You can check in the team archive in the first page of the thread.

yea but One is Nasty Plot Fightinium Z which needs a turn of setup to actually Break Balance and can be easily Revenge killed and the other Is Darkinium Z which can't really go past Magearna so I requested other sets, Hope it counts :x

Edit: Just saw the One on Torn-T, I'll try it

Hi, I would like to have a team built around Mega Heracross. Mega Heracross is a threat that has really fallen off the radar in terms of viability this generation due to the prevalence of toxapex, amongst other factors, but still maintains some viability as a threat that can potentially break down defensive cores or even defensive teams. I understand that building around mega Heracross(along with many things that are low in the viability rankings) is rather difficult, so I am great with having any balance or bulky offense team with it. Thank you in advance, I am excited to see what the team will be! :)

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
Adamant Nature
- Pin Missile
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance/Earthquake/Substitute

Last edited:
Requesting Belly Drum Kommo-o on Hyper/Balanced Offense.

Kommo-o (M) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch
- Thunder Punch

This is a very underrated set for an even more underrated Pokemon. With USUM granting Kommo-o with moves like Drain Punch, Close Combat, and Thunder Punch, a physical variant becomes a possibility. There are some Pokemon that become setup bait for Kommo-o, including Ferrothorn, Chansey, and certain choice locked Pokemon like Blacephalon thanks to its ability Bulletproof making it immune to common moves like Gyro Ball, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, etc. How the set works is pretty straightforward. Kommo-o sets up a Substitute first turn when a switch is predicted. Behind the substitute you are able to set up a Belly Drum, maximizing your attack while taking away 50% of your health. Assuming you did not click drain punch or grassy terrain is up, you should be at salac berry range, giving +1 speed to kommo-o, allowing it to outspeed the majority of ou, excluding scarfers and speed boosting abilities (Unburden, Swift Swim, etc). Drain punch is a STAB move that restores HP and can punch holes in non-unaware walls. Thunder Punch is coverage for pokemon like Toxapex and Mantine.

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
SD Mega Garchomp
Requested by Killerdroid1230
1517726735239.png
1517726760420.png
1517726773233.png
1517726787043.png
1517726816100.png
1517726824772.png

Would like to first point out that Mega Chomp is not the best mon by any means, and is pretty hard to build around if you want to avoid traditional sand. I am sorry if that is what you were looking for but I wanted to do something a bit more creative. Starting off with the Mega Garchomp set, I went with your idea being SD 3 Attacks, but I put Poison Jab over Fire Fang. This is to help out with Tapu Bulu as well as giving yourself a 70% chance to kill clef at +2: +2 252 Atk Garchomp-Mega Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 374-442 (94.9 - 112.1%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO. Next I added Z Fly Tornadus-T for hazard control, and to help out vs. Offense and Stall. Hurricane, Knock Off and Defog are standard, with either Taunt, U-Turn or Superpower in the last slot. Third mon is Heatran, providing hazards and the ability to trap threats like Zapdos and Latis which would otherwise annoy Garchomp. Good typing also allows it to check other mons like Lele, Volc and Clef. I knew I needed an Ash Gren and Koko check so I added AV Tangrowth, acting as a nice pivot with Regenerator it also helps with the rain matchup. Giga Drain, HP Ice, Knock Off and Eearthquake for the moves. Pinsir and Kartana looking annoying to the team; I then put on Scarf Magnezone. Having the ability Magnet Pull, it helps out Garchomp by trapping Celesteela and Ferrothorn. Lastly is Specs Ash Greninja, giving hazards, priority and all-around being a fantastic special breaker, it is a nice partner for Mega Garchomp to have. Also by catching Tapu Bulu with a Poison Jab this can help free up Greninja. Mega Garchomp is and will always be a niche in OU, so I'm sorry to say I do not think this is the strongest team. Being slower than it's normal form is pretty bad for a wall breaking Mega. Also not being able to carry items such as a Life Orb or a Z Crystal is not helping its case. Nonetheless I hope you enjoy this team, main threats would consist of Medicham, CM Lele, Zard Forms and Hawlucha. All able to be played around of course but still pretty annoying.
Garchomp-Mega @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance

Tornadus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Taunt/Superpower/U-Turn
- Defog

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

SD Steel Z Kartana Hazard Balance - http://pokepast.es/a25cf7dc41f8d824
Traditional Sand Balance - http://pokepast.es/1f309a65c2ae7cda

Enjoy!​

talah

from the river to the sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
DD Lando + M-Pinsir
requested by Counting Sheep

(click for importable)

dd lando is an interesting one for sure; offensive lando in general is kinda underprepped for atm and RP can take a lot of teams by surprise, since the set's revenge killers are very limited and the standard lando switchins(stuff like zapdos, celesteela, bulu, m-scizor) get popped by it. moreover, rockium is able to lure(and break through) pinsir's defensive checks(like again, zap and steela) for it to sweep/break without as much hassle.

moving on from the 2 main mons, i wanted to immediately get some reliable hazard control going, which meant defensive zapdos was added. it's also the team's main hawlucha check, main tornadus check, main kartana check, etc. it provides invaluable role compression, which is needed in pinsir teams. the given spread creeps modest heatran and timid magearna, in case you need to get some extra hits in, as well as tanking 2 magma storms from 56 spdef heatran, allowing it to beat SR lefties, a threatening mon for the team.

AV bulu was added next, as the team's main zygarde, greninja, koko and lele counterplay. the spread allows it to eat 2 specs psyshock from lele(although taking that much damage isnt something you want to be doing a lot, still useful in a pinch), psyshock into z psyshock from lele, creeps 176 speed tyranitar(a big threat to the time), while the leftovers evs go to attack. an alternative spread is this, which makes it better against grens and kokos while still eating psyshock into z. superpower>stone edge due to having decent volcarona counterplay and superpower having more application.

the team was lacking a stealth rock setter and a steel, so leftovers heatran was added. 56 spatk evs kills other offensive heatans with EP every time, the rest goes to hp. wisp>taunt is a nice tech; it allows the team to deal with zygarde, cb tyranitar and even m-tyranitar with a lot more ease, as well as burning gliscors on the switch. taunt is still very much usable, though.

scarf lati rounds out the team by providing speed control, something to revenge kill scarf kartana semi reliably(draco miss) should it get out of hand as well as a secondary defogger in some dire situations. trick>surf is again a fine option, but surf allows you to kinda lure heatran and weakened tyranitar, the 2 of the biggest threats to the team.

this is overall a pretty nice team and did decently in tests. it's a bit slow and while some MUs like CB tyranitar and z move heatran aren't good, there's counterplay to all of them and a lot of teams built like this will often come down to a bit of outplaying.

hope you enjoy the team :]

DD Lando + M-Pinsir
requested by Counting Sheep

(click for importable)

dd lando is an interesting one for sure; offensive lando in general is kinda underprepped for atm and RP can take a lot of teams by surprise, since the set's revenge killers are very limited and the standard lando switchins(stuff like zapdos, celesteela, bulu, m-scizor) get popped by it. moreover, rockium is able to lure(and break through) pinsir's defensive checks(like again, zap and steela) for it to sweep/break without as much hassle.

moving on from the 2 main mons, i wanted to immediately get some reliable hazard control going, which meant defensive zapdos was added. it's also the team's main hawlucha check, main tornadus check, main kartana check, etc. it provides invaluable role compression, which is needed in pinsir teams. the given spread creeps modest heatran and timid magearna, in case you need to get some extra hits in, as well as tanking 2 magma storms from 56 spdef heatran, allowing it to beat SR lefties, a threatening mon for the team.

AV bulu was added next, as the team's main zygarde, greninja, koko and lele counterplay. the spread allows it to eat 2 specs psyshock from lele(although taking that much damage isnt something you want to be doing a lot, still useful in a pinch), psyshock into z psyshock from lele, creeps 176 speed tyranitar(a big threat to the time), while the leftovers evs go to attack. an alternative spread is this, which makes it better against grens and kokos while still eating psyshock into z. superpower>stone edge due to having decent volcarona counterplay and superpower having more application.

the team was lacking a stealth rock setter and a steel, so leftovers heatran was added. 56 spatk evs kills other offensive heatans with EP every time, the rest goes to hp. wisp>taunt is a nice tech; it allows the team to deal with zygarde, cb tyranitar and even m-tyranitar with a lot more ease, as well as burning gliscors on the switch. taunt is still very much usable, though.

scarf lati rounds out the team by providing speed control, something to revenge kill scarf kartana semi reliably(draco miss) should it get out of hand as well as a secondary defogger in some dire situations. trick>surf is again a fine option, but surf allows you to kinda lure heatran and weakened tyranitar, the 2 of the biggest threats to the team.

this is overall a pretty nice team and did decently in tests. it's a bit slow and while some MUs like CB tyranitar and z move heatran aren't good, there's counterplay to all of them and a lot of teams built like this will often come down to a bit of outplaying.

hope you enjoy the team :]
Thanks so much man, the team looks awesome and was definitely worth the wait. I had been struggling building around rp lando for a while and had p much given up, but its really cool to see how used so well for the team :o
:ZOOMIN:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)