Tournament UU Snake Draft III - Week 1

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
I’m very proud of my draft and honestly wouldn’t change a single thing. I’m happy I didn’t self draft because I really enjoy helping my team prep. The team presence in our discord is sublime. All my players played well even the ones who lost. They dealt with hax and bad matchups like champions. I’m very glad for some weird reason I got selected as manager and will not toss away this opportunity. The TDKs will win more weeks I promise you that.

also gama won too and i'm stealing his likes

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4uu-636062

Specs

Getting in your own way
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion
I’m very proud of my team and honestly wouldn’t change a single thing. I’m happy I benched because I really enjoy helping my team prep. The team presence in our discord is sublime. All my players played well even the ones who lost. They dealt with hax and bad matchups like champions. I’m very glad for some weird reason I got selected as a cheerleader and will not toss away this opportunity. The Prima’s will win more weeks I promise you that.

pinorska

Banned deucer.
I’m very proud of my draft and honestly wouldn’t change a single thing. I’m happy I didn’t self draft because I really enjoy helping my team prep. The team presence in our discord is sublime. All my players played well even the ones who lost. They dealt with hax and bad matchups like champions. I’m very glad for some weird reason I got selected as manager and will not toss away this opportunity. The TDKs will win more weeks I promise you that.

also gama won too and i'm stealing his likes

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4uu-636062
its been amazing working with you and learning from you, the no name team is incredible and we'll be back in force.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)