UU Wi-Fi Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
in like flynn.

though i don't like the idea of Heracross being allowed, since he JUST came down and not many people have had a chance to develop ways to counter him yet. :\

buuuut whatever. guess we'll just see what happens. ;)

EDIT: also Indie wants to sign up, but he's at school right now.

so, signing him up too if that's allowed.

in like flynn.

though i don't like the idea of Heracross being allowed, since he JUST came down and not many people have had a chance to develop ways to counter him yet. :\

Well, seeing as Hera has been the most exciting thing in the UU meta in months, and many have been anticipating its drop down, it see pointless to leave him out.

And I'll add Indie to the participants list

Aww man, soo sad i can't join this =/ 5 UU pokes but one OU, damn that poke for being so freaking awesome ! :P

Just finished my first team, and i kinda based it off what i liked / what worked well together, and it left me with this slightly unfortunate combo of 5 UU + 1 OU. But i still love the team ^^

Just finished my first team, and i kinda based it off what i liked / what worked well together, and it left me with this slightly unfortunate combo of 5 UU + 1 OU. But i still love the team ^^
Understood. You could always replace Machamp with Rest Talk Heracross...

I guess i could :P Although that just means even more boooooring breeding/EV training... but i guess that´s what you've got to do to have fun eh?

Edit: Although i haven't gotten a clue on the EV spread. Hera does have fairly good speed, but you kinda need that HP with a rest set. Any ideas?

in like flynn.

Thanks.

Here's my Friend Code, awaiting approval.

Damn to late.
If by any chance you need a sub I would like the spot.

Username : Eminem
FC : 0389 3997 8468

Azure Demon

Eminem can take my spot I am withdrawing from the tourney even though I have a bomb ass sunny day team I've made that's been whooping people I'd just rather not participate this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)