UUber Moves (Won by Wings of Night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
also, another major issue: mega evolutions.

ppl shouldn't be allowed to send out megas immediately without mega evolving, but balanced hackmons allows that.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Unfortunately, Wonder Guard and Pure Power are banned in BH. However, cheating is too easy in a Custom Game, as there is no EV cap in Custom Games - meaning players can give their Pokemon >510 EVs to provide an unfair advantage that will be really hard to catch by the people running the tour.

So unless we can come up with another solution, I think that the answer is going to have to be to ban Shedinja and Medicham for this tour.

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I was gonna address all this when I posted r1 but ya, shed and medicham are banned atm.

As for megas just make sure you put in the base mon with the mega stone versus the actual mega mon

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
When we hit 96 sign ups I'll be posting r1 but you can still post in to be a sub (currently at 90 sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)