Tournament UUFPL - Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LpZ

capy
is a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
Well, since its already season over for us I would like to say that although I had been unlucky throughout the whole tour I had fun playing it.
Thanks BigFatMantis for hosting this, you are doing an amazing job with all the features and effort you put into hosting this, I really hope one day you start hosting big tours.
Thanks itsjustdrew for the content coverage you did on your channel which most likely hyped up this tour.
s/o my team for trying their best even when we didn't have the performance we expected
s/o Thiago Nunes , Nalorium , Luirromen , Justamente , JustFranco and luisotte for the good talk in the teams chat, its always a pleasure to team up with yall (also happy woo back wednesday)
s/o Sickist for being really invested on team support
Fakee l2p
Mygrein l2p migraña
Reece really not bad in rby but l2p regardless
Maybe you will see me in uu classic, maybe not, only time will tell but until then, see yall there.
gl to all the remaining teams

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Hey everyone! I had to delete my video due to issues with the footage but it's back up in a podcast format. So if you haven't listened to it yet, want to listen again, or are wondering where it went, here is the link:

Have a nice day and thanks for the support!

Edit: Also a note if you want to participate in the next one be in the UU Discord on Monday the 17th at 12-4 P.M. PST (GMT -7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)