Tournament UUPL IX Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
- Best of 3 tiers include SS UU, SM UU and ORAS UU. Both players can decide what tier to play first, and if they can't agree, then the first tier will default to SS UU. Loser picks the tier after that.
- Liepard and Riolu are banned from BW UU
- Baton Pass is banned from BW UU, DPP UU, and ADV UU
- All standard tournament rules apply
- Good luck and have fun!

Week 7:

Blackthorn City Battle Girls (4) vs. Mikan Island Monsters (5)

SS UU: 100%GXE vs. tko
SS UU: Alpha Rabbit vs. col49
SS UU: Raichy vs. beatiful
SM UU: Manipulative vs. Garay oak
ORAS UU: r0ady vs. Bushtush
BW UU: Finchinator vs. Punny
DPP UU: Heysup vs. TonyFlygon
ADV UU: avarice vs. Ark
GSC UU: ReeceHughes vs. d0nut
Bo3: Mindnight vs. TDK

Safari Zone Smashers (5) vs. Iki Town Idols (5)

SS UU: LNumbers vs. Lilburr
SS UU: KSt3ve vs. umbry
SS UU: Cynde vs. Nat
SM UU: HT vs. PinkDragonTamer
ORAS UU: Chaitanya vs. J0RIS
BW UU: watashi vs. SoulWind
DPP UU: Tomahawk vs. Chill Shadow
ADV UU: Shiba vs. Bouff
GSC UU: HSA vs. Serene Grace
Bo3: robjr vs. bugzinator

Camphrier Town Ladies (6) vs. Friend Safari Pokemon Trainers (2)

SS UU: Jordy vs. odr
SS UU: Feliburn vs. Killintime
SS UU: tlenit vs. Decem
SM UU: Ramolost vs. shiloh
ORAS UU: Pak vs. Meru
BW UU: devin vs. Alkione
DPP UU: brewfasa vs. Donphantastic
ADV UU: Christo vs. TSR
GSC UU: Zokuru vs. Leru
Bo3: Adaam vs. Sacri'

Eterna Forest Veterans (6) vs. Heaheabeach Surfers (3)

SS UU: Indigo Plateau vs. mncmt
SS UU: basaninho vs. Hyogafodex
SS UU: Cam vs. SpenderOfTime
SM UU: Xiri vs. Corazan
ORAS UU: Kink vs. Eternal Spirit
BW UU: Amukamara vs. MrAldo
DPP UU: esche vs. Thiago Nunes
ADV UU: JabbaTheGriffin vs. Plas
GSC UU: Mr.378 vs. LpZ
Bo3: CBU vs. hs

deadline is Sunday April 18th at 10 pm Eastern

Last edited:

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Hello / Good evening

I would like to say a few words about this UUPL that I really enjoyed playing. First of all I would like to thank the whole community which is always so great.
I had a good ratio (in my opinion) but not excellent either, I was able to face a lot of players all very good.
Our team was out from week 5 and honestly it saddens me because the players in our team were all very good.
I would like to thank Juno who helped me a lot this UUPL in terms of building and who carried me the first 3 weeks. She is an excellent teammate who is always there to help you! I hope we will be teammates again in other tours! I will show you the progress I made thanks to you!
Heysup... What can I say, one of the most motivated mates for the tour, always a pleasure to test with you, don't hesitate even outside the UUPL to come and chall or come in pm to build in DPP, you are really too strong, I can't wait to be a teammate again!
Alpha Rabbit unfortunately I think it's a shame that you didn't played more than that, you are an excellent player with a good ingame I hope we will be mate again!
r0ady thanks again for picking me, and thanks for letting me play this UUPL so much, I hope you were happy with your purchase! I did everything for it anyway!
avarice thanks for the many tests and help with the building!
Manipulative thank you for the many tests in ORAS, I never had the opportunity to play this generation in tournaments but it is a great one
Estarossa and Reeece the 2 monsters of the GSC (an horrible gen) fortunately you were there to play this horrible and not fun gen D: I don't know how you do it, but you do and well I'm glad to had you as a teammate!
Sabella I'm sorry for your SPL final, but you were certainly not very present but thank you, it is thanks to you that I could play so much!
Finchinator Gondra 100%GXE Raichy you are all great players and all very strong, I'm glad to have had you on the team!
Accelgor thank you so much for helping us all so much, and I think it's the same for the other teams too, thank you for everything, your experience as an experienced player has been so valuable to us all!
solonor24 when the fuck are u untourban so that we can finally do a UU teamtour together (if we're pick of course, even if you suck :p) you're probably one of the people I like the most in this community, even if you're trashy and loud at times, when it's for your friends, you're always there when we need you, I hope we'll be friends for a long time
Basa, Zeph, Draph, Ramo, laevin, Moute and the French UU goons, thank you for your support, I won't forget it, thank you for the tests
Thanks for being so nice to me pokemonisfun, but, unfortunately I don't think I'll become as good as some top players in this commu, but I'll continue to take example from some! Unfortunately I won't quote all of them but, players like CBU, Pak, pdt, odr, Bouff, TDK (and others of course) makes me want to progress even more in this community. Thanks for reading, and I hope our adventure will continue at the snake (maybe you never know!) to yes, Ramolost t'es nul mais jtm mon reuf wlh j'tai tag
Thanks to my UU friends too, love you all you will recognize yourself
s/o DL bien sûr les reufs

s/o to basaninho for translating my post cause i'm too lazy to do it myself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)