Tournament UUWC I - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Some changes on teams:

The current teams are now US Northeast, Europe, US West, US South, Brazil, UK, Asia, France, India, LA, Canada, Midwest and RoW. Note that these teams are again not final and that some changes had to be made due to a few extra teams (LA, India, and Canada) being added. Here is a small changelog for your convenience. Again, these changes are not final and may be reverted depending on how signups go.

- LA, India, and Canada now have their own teams.
- Italy was removed due to a lack of interest / signups.
- Midwest was considered to be with West (over a discord conversation), but due to having 11 slots it was added back.

Now, without further ado, here are the decided captains:

NE: Accelgor and Adaam
Europe: TonyFlygon and CBU
West: TSR and vivalospride
South: Indigo Plateau and Stone_Cold
Brazil: hs and Highways
UK: martha and Estarossa
France: basaninho and Moutemoute
India: Serene Grace and SANJAY
LA: Flamita and MrAldo
Canada: solonor24 and Amukamara
Asia + RoW: Stoward and Euphonos
Midwest: Finding True Love (you can pm me on discord if you want to pick a co-manager, though its not mandatory)

The teams most likely will not change, but due to uncertainty, I dont want to say that there is no chance at all of the teams being altered. Depending on signups this decision may be reverted.

Note to all captains that there must be 8 starters (3 SS / 1 SM 1 ORAS / 1 BW / 1 DPP / 1 ADV) with 4 subs required. (no more and no less) If you have any questions or see any issues or any mistakes I might have made, you can contact me on Discord as Juno#1337. Signups will remain up until further notice, but if you want to sign up, then please do so sometime soon, as it is unknown at the current time when exactly they will close.
We, the members of Team OCN, are very disappointed. We hope you may include us in your tournament...

Mate... our team just wanted a home.

Name: Beastly
Tiers Played: SS, can relearn BW if needed
Primary Eligibility: US South
Secondary Eligibility:
Interested in Captaincy?:
lol
Significant Time Missed:

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Name: Drreuniclus
Tiers Played: Sub/SS/SM/DPP
Primary Eligibility: South
Secondary Eligibility: n
Interested in Captaincy?: n
Significant Time Missed: I can work up to 70 hours a week but I can still help prep and play test and sub in if you guys want. I just wanna join south chat. If they say no, viv, I’ll prob ask to join west chat.

Name: tazz
Tiers Played: would try to learn any of them if needed
Primary Eligibility: South
Secondary Eligibility: n/a
Interested in Captaincy?: no
Significant Time Missed: none

Name: Souw
Tiers Played: DPP UU
Primary Eligibility: France
Secondary Eligibility: -
Interested in Captaincy?: no
Significant Time Missed: no

IM IN. New to tournaments but not ladder. Would love a change to showcase my wacky ideas and refine them for some wins!!
Name:Camroon
Tiers Played:SS UU
Primary Eligibility: US East (Pennsylvania)

If I get picked even as a sub I will give it my all. Will do tryouts. My ambition can not be matched for my first tournament!

Name: christopher the gopher but on pokemonshowdown i use thee username gopherinthehouse2006
Tiers Played:
i am happy to give all available genertions a go for the good of the team i am lucky to be assigned too
Primary Eligibility:
well i currently resides in australia but am original from mozambiques so asia and rest of the world
Secondary Eligibility:
team francois
Interested in Captaincy?:
I WOULD BE UTTERLY HUMBLE!!! but i do not believ i have the prerequesites repute to be a captin but if there is demand i am happy to put myself forward to lead
Significant Time Missed: i have some social commits coming up in august and also my schools starting up but i will present myself as needed for the good of the team i am to!!

Name: greenandgrey77
Tiers Played: SS UU
Primary Eligibility: India
Second Eligibility: Asia+ RoW
Interested in Captaincy?: No
Significant Time missed?: Second week of August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)