V.I.P Showcase Galleria

Captured on my Japanese Profile, first 2 marks pokemon :)
I'll upload all three capture proofs once i have Articuno

ボコ the Rowdy
Jolly | Defiant | G-Zapdos

OT: Luffy | ID: 451461
31.31.31.0.HT.HT

Boco, or Boko (ボコ) is a recurring chocobo name in the Final Fantasy series. Boco often plays an important role as one of the main characters' chocobo, or otherwise as a notable chocobo in the game

カグツチ the Radiant
Modest | Berserk | G-Moltres

31.0.31.31.HT.HT
Kagu-tsuchi is the god of fire in Japanese mythology

Move Aigis and Metis down from Trophy Case to Fable Vault

Noir the Shivering
Timid | Competitive | G-Articuno

31.x.31.31.31.31

Noir is Haru Okumura Code Name

はる the Shivering
Timid | Competitive | G-Articuno

OT: Luffy | ID: 451461
HT.0.31.31.HT.31

Haru Okumura is a playable character from Persona 5. She is a wealthy girl who attends Shujin Academy, and lives a double life as a Phantom Thief

2B
Modest | Soul-Heart | Magearna

TyVip | ID: 051967
YoRHa No.2 Type B (Battle) or 2B serves as the protagonist of Route A in NieR:Automata. She is a YoRHa android created to battle the machine lifeforms that have invaded the planet on behalf of the surviving humans

Doublefinger
Sassy | Iron Barbs | Ferrothorn
♀
Doublefinger ate the Toge Toge no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants her the ability to grow strong, pointy spikes from any part of her body

Sonia
Relaxed | Iron Barbs | Ferrothorn
♀
31.31.31.x.31.0
Sonia Belmont uses the Belmont signature Whip to kill Vampires

Calyrex-Ice was automated, Glastrier however is not.

In the beginning, I was aiming for 31.31.31.x.31.0 Brave Calyrex-Ice
The math comes out to be 1 in 128,000 for it, and I ran the bots for over 3 weeks, reaching 35,000+ encounters. I've seen 6 31.31.31.x.31.0 spread, and with 1600~1700 encounters per day, it would take me 80 days running it 24/7 to reach the odds. I've decide it is not worth it.
instead, I aim for 0 Speed Brave missing Special Attack Calyrex (1 in 1700), and pray for a good Gastrier (Adamant, Jolly, Brave 0 Speed, or 0 Speed any nature), and behold I got pretty lucky with both

Boreas
Brave | Chillin Neigh | Glastrier

HT.HT.31.31.31.0
Boreas is an ice horse from Final Fantasy XIV

Eredin
Brave | As One | Calyrex-Ice

31.31.31.x.HT.0
Eredin Bréacc Glas, was a commander of an elven cavalry known as the Wild Hunt. As its leader, he was known to most as the King of the Wild Hunt​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)