VGC 2016 Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
opponent gave me the win as he was dropping, notes are on my profile, but further clarification available on request.

Activity. My opponent never came online on the days he said he wanted to play and he hasn't responded since Monday.

Going to have to call activity, opponent didn't respond for a long time and then didn't show up online until several hours after our window, and I'm unable to play today.

Calling activity. My opponent hasn't messaged me since Tuesday, but has been online since then. In a couple of hours, I will be unable to play.
Am I supposed to add someone to our PM when calling activity?

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
actually, change my extension request to an activity vs daflo. he hasn't been on showdown for almost a week, and still hasn't responded to my last vm.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
actually, change my extension request to an activity vs daflo. he hasn't been on showdown for almost a week, and still hasn't responded to my last vm.
you both failed to set up this game, and the vm interaction between you two is laughable. The game will be flipped due to the inability to set up a game shown from both parties, you more so than him but alas, you both failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)