~Rest

Smeargle
Level 50 @ Choice Scarf
Jolly - Own Tempo
~Dark Void
~Switcheroo
~Transform
~Explosion

Infernape is one of my favorite leads plus I needed so I decided to put him. I liked OmegaDonuts set for him so I figured I'd give it a try. Fake Out is to ruin first turn set-ups. Heat Wave provides STAB, hits both opponents and really hurts the likes of Metagross, Bronzong, and Abomasnow. I never really liked Feint in this set so I went with Protect to keep him around an extra turn. Endeavor works great with the Sash and Infernapes mad high speed to bring down most any wall.

Machamp is suprisingly bulky and one of my favorite Pokemon. Dynamic Punch + No Guard is obvious. Rock Slide also works nice with No Guard and hits both opponents with a chance to flinch. I wanted a Pokemon that was bulky enough to be able to use Lum Berry but have a priority move so combo with Infernapes Endeavor.

I used Cresselia on my last party and it did really well so I decided to keep it on this party. Bold nature with Calm Mind allow it to become a tank for both types of attacks. After I get some Cms off just Rest away the damage and wake up thanks to Chesto Berry. Cresselia is meant to be with Smeargle so Smeargle can put both opponents to sleep and allow Cress to set up.

My final Pokemon is Smeargle. I like him because he’s so versatile and your opponent never knows what to expect. Usually I go for a Dark Void since it’s Scarfed and will usually put both opponents to sleep before they get a chance to attack. Switcheroo is to pass the Scarf onto one of my opponents Pokemon that won’t enjoy having it. Transform can copy any of my opponents good Pokemon or I can copy my own Garchomp and double Rock Slide flinch spam. Finally Explosion is really just a filler and used to hit both opponents for at least some damage.

nice team dude, have you really battled with this team though and get expirence? i would like to know how it does against common "Dusknoir-smeargle dark void" leads

Your leads allow everything to set up incredibly easily. Once RD, SD, or TR is set up, this team is getting swept.

Any of the various conditions completely ruin your smeargle unfortunately.

I would try maybe moving Chomp to the 4th slot to replace Smeargle and add some kind of standard fake out lead like Ambipom or Infernape.

Also, Aerodactyl kind of goes a long with your whole flinch hax thing and is able to taunt. Maybe try him as a lead. He also gets STAB on rock slide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)