Voter Identification Thread for OU Suspect Test Round 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal:

Suspect:

Suspect was a very poor ladder. I basically cruised on auto-pilot. Liepard was probably the most used Pokemon I saw :/

seriously, someone explain acre to me. I had no extra losses, but acre dropped around 300 for me
ACRE is your Glicko2 rating, but with a 95% confidence. If your "actual" possible Glicko rating is a bell curve centered around the Glicko2 they show with a standard deviation that is 1/3 of the plus-minus deviation they show, then ACRE would be the value that is higher than 5% of the area of the bell curve. Not sure why winning would make your ACRE go down, though.

Deluks917

Ride on Shooting Star
ACRE is currently not working accurately until around game 15 or so. Many people including myself were getting extreme ACRE's around 2500-2700 despite having Glicko rating around 2150 or so.

For example I had an ACRE of 2640 with Glicko 2240+-106 or something. This makes absolutely no sense given the defintion of aCRE. However at some point the system corrected itself and my ACRE dropped by like 400 points to a reasonable value.

I strongly suggest going to 2100++-65. I am not good at all and was able to get 2100 without really trying.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Current

Suspect

fuck this game, we're literally playing chess with luck, dumbest shit ever

Here's my Suspect:

I was so close to getting the Current there as well (1996 ± 66), but then I lost a few games and it was rising way too slowly. Annoying. Anyway, here's my Current on a different alt:

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Since everyone is doing it, here's proof of me completing OU current only, will edit in OU suspect test when I'm done with it.

Edit: Done!

Also: I'm like the luckiest guy ever, lol

i got both:

believe da truth

edit: i cant believe people thought 2 ladders was stressful and time consuming. im not kidding when i say it took me one day to get requirements. if anything we should probably be a bit more strict with this in the future, especially with how flimsy the ladder can be (from first hand experience, a lot of games are joke matches. reachzero even commented to me that after watching me play, he didnt even see one rain team from my laddering and i think he saw hell almost all of my games today for oucurrent laddering).

TEzeon

I'm a ramblin gamblin dude!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Eh, idk about this one. He doesn't even seem suspect to me. Just a good OU Pokemon.

gonna post my thoughts in the main thread but i gotta say forfeiting thru the last 10 was easily the most enjoyable part

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

took a little longer than it shoudl have on suspect because of some hax...

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender

out of the 100 matches ill say around 20 were real matches, holy shit such a dumb system, its not even hard to get these reqs, just extremely damn boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)