Wasted Time Trading Featuring Knock Off Scizor and Zorua (Now with HP Ice Breeding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im interested in Dratini and Drilblur, tell me if you would be interested in some of this

Fletching (31/31/31/X/31/31) Adamant
Marril (31/31/31/X/31/31) Adamant with Belly Drumb - Aqua Jet
Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/X) Brave or Adamant
Scyther (31/31/31/X/31/31) Adamant
Mawile (31/31/31/X/31/31) Adamant with Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang
Hi. I'm interested in your Marril (assuming Huge Power) if your Scyther has either Defog or Batton Pass I'm interested otherwise I'll take a brave Honedge.

Hi. I'm interested in your Marril (assuming Huge Power) if your Scyther has either Defog or Batton Pass I'm interested otherwise I'll take a brave Honedge.
Yes, the marril is with huge power. Rigth now i havent a scyther with egg moves, so if ok i will give you a brave honedge.

#Edit:
I have stock of Marril and Honedge, send MP when you have stock of Dratini and Drilblur

Last edited:
I'm proud to announce 2 new pokemon which can be bred upon request.

Also as an Australian I now have access to PokeBank. However I didn't really play much competitive pokemon before this gen so I have nothing to transfer. But (After I work it out) I'm happy to transfer pokemon which you trade me in those games. This service should be available by the end of the week.

Scyther
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Defog

and

Skarmory
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock

Spit back of these pokemon are not currently available.

Hi friend! Im interested in one of these Skarmory, you would be interested in a Aipom (31/31/31/X/31/31) Jolly with Pursuit and Fake Out ? Also i have all the other stuff thet i offer to you in our previous exchange. I will reserve and wait to your breed in that case

Hi friend! Im interested in one of these Skarmory, you would be interested in a Aipom (31/31/31/X/31/31) Jolly with Pursuit and Fake Out ? Also i have all the other stuff thet i offer to you in our previous exchange. I will reserve and wait to your breed in that case
Hi again. Unfortunately I have all of the pokemon from your previous post and I'm not interested in aipom. If you do get something new feel free to offer again.

Another new edition which came about after a rather obscure trade request. But that not important

Bunnelby
Ability: Huge Power
Egg Moves: Spikes

Another new edition which came about after a rather obscure trade request. But that not important

Bunnelby
Ability: Huge Power
Egg Moves: Spikes
Bonsoir, Waster. I'm very interested in that Bunnelby, as well as a defog scyther.

I have another obscure ground type which might interest you; Hippopotas, Impish with 31/31/31/x/31/31, whirlwind and slack off.

I also have Adamant Shinx Intimidate/Guts, Aipom with Counter, Switcheroo and Fake Out, and others available.

Bonsoir, Waster. I'm very interested in that Bunnelby, as well as a defog scyther.

I have another obscure ground type which might interest you; Hippopotas, Impish with 31/31/31/x/31/31, whirlwind and slack off.

I also have Adamant Shinx Intimidate/Guts, Aipom with Counter, Switcheroo and Fake Out, and others available.
Greetings. I'm interested in your Hippopotas. As for the other two I'm sorry but I have no interest in them. Would you prefer scyther or Bunnelby?

Check my thread for Skarmory and Defog Scyther. My thread has most of my pokemon, but other things not listed in my thread are the following (all 5 IV)

Timbur: Adamant @ Gut - Mach Punch, Drain Punch
Cleffa: Bold @ Friend Guard (turns into Unaware) - Wish, Aromatherapy (was a pain to breed)
Chespin: Impish @ Bulletproof - Spikes
Mudkip: Relaxed Torrent
Growlithe: Adamant @ Intimidate - Morning Sun, Close Combat
Ferroseed: Relaxed @ Iron Barbs - Spikes, Leach Seed, Stealth Rock
Scraggy: Careful @ Moxie - Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch (for a unique Bulk Up set)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)