Wasted Time Trading Featuring Knock Off Scizor and Zorua (Now with HP Ice Breeding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check my thread for Skarmory and Defog Scyther. My thread has most of my pokemon, but other things not listed in my thread are the following (all 5 IV)

Timbur: Adamant @ Gut - Mach Punch, Drain Punch
Cleffa: Bold @ Friend Guard (turns into Unaware) - Wish, Aromatherapy (was a pain to breed)
Chespin: Impish @ Bulletproof - Spikes
Mudkip: Relaxed Torrent
Growlithe: Adamant @ Intimidate - Morning Sun, Close Combat
Ferroseed: Relaxed @ Iron Barbs - Spikes, Leach Seed, Stealth Rock
Scraggy: Careful @ Moxie - Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch (for a unique Bulk Up set)
Hi

If your Cleffa is 31/x/31/31/31/31 I'll take one and your Electrike is also appealing. I need to breed both of them as I don't have any current stock but I'm happy to do those trades.

Hi

If your Cleffa is 31/x/31/31/31/31 I'll take one and your Electrike is also appealing. I need to breed both of them as I don't have any current stock but I'm happy to do those trades.
Yea my cleffa is that spread so no worries. Yea definitely pm me when you're good to trade, I have yours already ready so just hit me up!

No worries got several Skarmory to breed. Should be done tonight.
Alright awesome. Also I saw you have Eevee in your thread... Any chance you're able to breed a Bold Eevee in your 5th gen game and transfer over the moves Heal Bell and Hyper Voice (for Sylveon)? I'd be willing to trade more for that too, and any BP items or anything else you might want

Alright awesome. Also I saw you have Eevee in your thread... Any chance you're able to breed a Bold Eevee in your 5th gen game and transfer over the moves Heal Bell and Hyper Voice (for Sylveon)? I'd be willing to trade more for that too, and any BP items or anything else you might want
Unfortunately no sorry

Unfortunately no sorry
Ah it's okay, was just a shot in the dark, still haven't come across anyone who has that kind of Eevee yet lol. Pm me when you're all set to trade, I'm heading to bed now but hopefully we can get a time squared away when you get it finished

Hey interseted in taruos surskit and scraggy cmt of note I do have careful normal ability heal bell eevee
Due to my incompetence about how umbreon learns Foul Play I now realize that I actually need a 5th Gen Umbreon not just an Eevee as it's a tutor move.

However I am still interested in your Furfrou and Whismur

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello! CMT for this, please. :)

Litwick
Nature: Modest
Ability: Flash Fire (Infiltrator coming soon)
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Heat Wave

Gible
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Outrage, Iron Head, Rock Climb

Rotom (*NEW*)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Scraggy
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate (Can breed the others)
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fake Out, (Dragon Dance doming soon)

Also, do you have Infiltrator Litwicks now?

In order, I'm interested in those Pokemon's

Could trade any BP Item besides Ability Capsule for any one of them.

I have my own mini data base of Pokemon's I personally record on an Excel file... I PM'd you it. Don't really like posting it in public.

I can breed any of those non-legendary for 5 IV's.

Respond if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)