Welcome Back Thread

Didn't find a general welcome back thread, so thought I'd create one.

Hello Smogon, it has been awhile since I have been active here. Been like 12 years since I have joined and time flies. Nostalgia has got the best of me and decided to play competitive Pokemon again and ladder on Showdown. I literally skipped out this entire generation so I have a bit of catching up to do.

Thankfully Smogon still has a ton of information to get people into the scene, definitely not disappointed. I look forward to enjoy the rest of this format until Sun and Moon come out and start exploring that competitive scene once it starts developing a meta.

For those that remember me, some things that have changed: I am married with a 3 1/2 year old son, who is starting pre-school at the end of August. Nothing else of note too be honest, minus having a job I love, I like keeping life simple!

Anyone that knows where my avatar came from gets brownie points.

Didn't find a general welcome back thread, so thought I'd create one.

Hello Smogon, it has been awhile since I have been active here. Been like 12 years since I have joined and time flies. Nostalgia has got the best of me and decided to play competitive Pokemon again and ladder on Showdown. I literally skipped out this entire generation so I have a bit of catching up to do.

Thankfully Smogon still has a ton of information to get people into the scene, definitely not disappointed. I look forward to enjoy the rest of this format until Sun and Moon come out and start exploring that competitive scene once it starts developing a meta.

For those that remember me, some things that have changed: I am married with a 3 1/2 year old son, who is starting pre-school at the end of August. Nothing else of note too be honest, minus having a job I love, I like keeping life simple!

Anyone that knows where my avatar came from gets brownie points.
Welcome back! Avatar looks MTG esque, but no idea.

Welcome back champ, I haven't been around for too long, but I'm sure it's the same place as it was back in the day.

Yeah, avatar is Perrin from Wheel of Time.

Nice to see some familiar faces and new ones, of course!

I stole someone's team and playing it on Showdown at random ass times BUT it is good to be back playing a bit.

Ranbat is still surprisingly fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)