Welcome to the Pixel Palace.

Welcome to the Pixel Palace. While your waiting to be seated, please feel free to veiw the art we have hanging up. Some peices are large files and may cause your computer to lag, but those are the more liked peices.

For easier navigation, I will provide an index of sections. press cntl+F to open Find. copy and paste the name of the section into the box and it will take you there.

If you wish to use any of these sprites, ask me via pm. If I allow you to use a sprite, you had better give credit.

---Original
--Barockuda
--Radinal
--Bullfrog
--Fury
---Fansprites
--Nohface
--Seabris and Evo
--Jijinpo
--Steamerhed and Evo
--Vabite
--Houndoom
--Ekans and Arbok
--Tomohawk
---Then and Now
--Ibiphim
--Tadstal
---Trainer Sprites
--Silvan
---Studio534
--Sea Snail baby and Adult
--Epic Worm

Original

Barockuda

Radinal

Bullfrog

Fury

Fansprites

Nohface for Smogon CAP

Seabris and Evo for Nintendopalkia1

Jijinpo for Chou Toshio

Steamerhed and Evo for tk36477

Vabite for Elaynii

Houndoom for Nintendo

Ekans and Arbok for Nintendo

Tomohawk for Smogon CAP

Then and Now

Ibiphim
<

Tadstal
<

Trainer Sprites

Silvan

Studio 534

Sea Snail Baby and Adult

Eoic Worm

Doran, you are an unbelievable spriter. I definitely think you should start on your own region or something that would grab peoples attention. If you do start something like that I would be happy to do the larger art for it, (assuming you would want my 'simple' art style on your threads lol)

Great art work Doran, love the aggron in particular, and just wondering, do you take requests?

Doran, you are an unbelievable spriter. I definitely think you should start on your own region or something that would grab peoples attention. If you do start something like that I would be happy to do the larger art for it, (assuming you would want my 'simple' art style on your threads lol)
:(

I'm scrapping this though, and I was going to do a "North American" region. I have the birds, Ribin and Turkibbon as you can see in my last thread, and the grass starter, who is a fawn/deer/elk that ends up being grass/poison. If you want to help, I need a Water calf/yak/bison that ends up as water/ground and a Fire sheep/goat/ram that ends up as fire/something.

and KidX I guess I do requests, but I'm not a very effective worker

Update, I've started a rom hack and am currently making fakemon.I have some screenshots of the fakemon.

you get to see the water starter :D

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Youre probably one of the best spriters I've ever seen; keep it up, I look forward to seeing more ^_^

EDIT: wyverii is a girl :P

[BIG UPDATE] :D
I have made the Grass starter sprite, and have given the information on both FAWNLIAGE and AUCALF(the new name for what used to be blueffalo). I have also added a new section, pertaining to CAP sprites I've made, and I made a tiny edit to onix that doesnt need mentioning its so small! :D

I always accept any critisism you may have, and I will take what you say into consideration as I grow as a spriter. I will also always accept praise :P

And another [UPDATE]! :D

I changed the Vrs pictures in the calamitas to something I just finished! and you can use that something if you wish :D. you can find that something in the Non-Pokemon section

oh, yeah, of course. if you want to draw it go ahead! Sorry about not updating, but i havent really made any new sprites that I would care to show off. I'll post some new stuff when I do get some good stuff done!

Update: I edited the first post, new pokemon and edited sprites for Pokemon Calamitas.

nothing is spoiler'd any more with the exception of the nonpokemon stuffs.

Am I better than AragornBird and Wyverii yet? Hahaha

that koromori
and aron
and everything else oh my god
I'm not sure if you're better than either, but you do a lot more than both of them in my opinion :O Your pixel-overs are amazing! Your fakemon are cool too. Braziliant might be my favorite, haha. I wish you updated this more often. :<

Lol, I thought the Aron line was a pixel over for some reason. Either way, it looks brilliant. Do you use a tablet or just the curved line tool?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)