What do you do on sick days?

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I try to do nothing and just relax. Everything slows down when you're unwell and you tend to find yourself stretching the day out as long as you can, then the night comes and you ponder whether it is a good idea to call in sick again. lol

I try and read / watch videos and generally lounge around the house with my cat. ~~

i am seeing so many showdown mods on this...

on sicc days i play poekmon alpha sapphire and encounter at least 1 shiny a day that i shiny hunt/"grind", which is about once a week

yes i speak english but have a D in it lol

I just recovered from sickness that I had for 4 days. My throat felt like it was on fire, and I couldn't breathe through my nose due to congestion. I mostly laid in bed and watched YouTube videos; I didn't have the energy to play video games :T When I was sick as a little kid, I always watched The Price is Right with my grandma, so not much has changed from then.

Sometimes I feel that changing clothes, getting ready, and taking a shower help me feel less sick despite not really treating the symptoms. It seems more like it's mind over matter though.

Trying not to choke on my own vomit while forcing down fluids and clutching at the paracetamol. Punctuated by attempting to eat white bread and failing miserably. Don't get gastro.

Trying not to choke on my own vomit while forcing down fluids and clutching at the paracetamol. Punctuated by attempting to eat white bread and failing miserably. Don't get gastro.
I got it too about a week ago, it’s best just to wait it out and starve...

Killua kun

Pkmn/HxH
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I prefer lying in my bed to watch some youtube videos.
If I'm in the mood I also try to study some subjects, in this way I won't have to do it in next days.

I huff and I puff and I sneeze my house down. Like seriously, at times when I am sick I start sneezing like a machine gun. What I do depends on the type of sickness really. If I have a cold, I scare my neighbours with my gun shot sounding sneezes. If I go to school with a cold I get berated by my "friends" over my machine gun sneezing and end up sleeping in the sick bay. FUN TIMES!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)