What is the first article from The Smog you've ever read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
jeesums tha must have been way back.

it must have been a interview. i always enjoy those.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue2/cap2

P. sure it was that one, and then I distinctly remember reading Doug's interview. I initially lurked around on Smogon because of CAP, and then I actually started contributing to Smogon when R_D would post those Recently in C&C news posts on the front page and I noticed a ton of spelling and writing mistakes in Heysup's stuff so I created an account and posted all of them in the Small Changes threads.

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
The 4th Gen type analyses. I don't remember which one I read first, but I read the articles on all the types.

Mine was the grass type analysis, back when I was trying to beat the Platinum Elite Four with only grass types. I remember having no idea what STAB and OU meant and just overall have no knowledge of competitive pokemon. But I later saw more Smog articles, got interested, became a member of this site, and am now trying to write for the Smog. Things come will full circle when some other noob sees my article ( if it is accepted) and decides to get into this site. Life has a funny way of working.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
My first article mmm owo was a Smogon Tour. But the first article (and not topic) was a discussion upon Diggersby.

I think the very first thing i read was a featured NU RMT for BW2 so i could bring a decent team to the ladder. On the whole i would love to see the featured RMT section return as i feel it was highly informative and really provides a cool look into any metagame.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Back in DP there was an article that compared Rampardos to John C Reilly's character in Step Brothers. That was the first one I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)