What is your dream job/passion?

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I don't think I have one for now :s

maybe the closest would be to work forensics or something of the sort, the more sciency part of crime investigations.

Em

formerly Based Sexy Pants
My passion for the past three or four years has been Psychology. More specifically I want to try to help people going through mental illnesses, and help them overcome them the best they can, and grow as people. Helping people has always been what I've viewed as the most important thing I can do in my life, and after experiencing my own mental illness struggles I have a real passion for trying to help others going through similar things.

Hoping to start going to college in the next year or two for counselling, then transfer to a bigger place to get my Masters or something like that. Then hopefully I can help people overcome their issues, and move on, make them happy.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
My passion for the past three or four years has been Psychology. More specifically I want to try to help people going through mental illnesses, and help them overcome them the best they can, and grow as people. Helping people has always been what I've viewed as the most important thing I can do in my life, and after experiencing my own mental illness struggles I have a real passion for trying to help others going through similar things.

Hoping to start going to college in the next year or two for counselling, then transfer to a bigger place to get my Masters or something like that. Then hopefully I can help people overcome their issues, and move on, make them happy.
you want to be a clinician, go to talk to clinicians and ask them about their career path and how they got there. It looks like a really, really rewarding career. Good luck to you on that, it's not something that is easy to get your foot in the door to, so make lots of friends and get good mentors.

Personally the career im pursuing is that of an engineer related to defense and warfare by studying for a mech eng degree. Either working on contracts to develop new defense related tech and machines, or as an engineering officer, that is what I want to do.

Right now my passion is in voice acting, but work in Melbourne in that area is scarce, at best. Trying to make my in through VO in games first of all, which is a much more lucrative market locally.

I also wrote a children's book recently! Still trying to get that bad boy published (I almost said punished, that's some Freudian stuff right there), but haven't heard back from any of the places I've submitted it yet. I'm most likely looking at self-publishing, which is a scary concept.

Reactions: Em

Foggi

Banned deucer.
Full time DJ/Producer.

For now im still studying so i barely have time to try but i already have played in some local clubs and im the middle of making my first 'serious' remix of a song.

Oh boi, game design. Did it all through elementary/high school. Went to digital art college, learned stuff, made things, and now I'm in that rough rough job hunt. It's been a few months, but I'm a keep on keeping on.

I'm studying Electrical Engineering right nao. I've been at it for a few years and after some setbacks and general laziness in course loadout, I've finally gotten off my ass and snagged some contract work at the same time. I'm chronically unmotivated, I tend to put my work before my schooling. An instructor of mine once said that electrical engineers are the laziest people, always looking for the easy way through a problem, which is probably the only appealing part to me. I can't say I'm particularly passionate about anything other than cooking and writing (my best subject has consistently been English), but careers in those areas wouldn't buy me many hamburgers, would they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)