What mons seem most responsible with firearm

First off a disclaimer: Don't post about how A or B pokémon is immune to bullets clearly based on so and so, this is asking which you would trust with a firearm not which are not bothered by being shot since it's already decently common knowledge what mons are indestructible.

Anyway for my first thought that comes to mind, I think ttar would be responsible with a firearm as they just seem trustworthy and probably make good food on a flat top stove in my opinion.

Gengar would be on the news within 24 hours if you gave it a firearm, do not trust them.

Swampert is trustworthy seeming and I have no qaulms with it.

Zapdos I am 50/50 on with the deciding factor being if it has static as the ability, if it has static it shouldn't be trusted as it clearly is morally corrupt.

Groudon seems trustworthy except for the problem that it would preform a hatecrime if it saw kyogre or rayqauza, overall I don't trust it enough as I think it may easily decide someone is an enemy.

Snorlax seems fairly responsible to not hurt anyone but I fear it would accidentally shoot itself in the foot or it's belly fat somehow.

Thunderous would probs rob somebody if you gave it a firearm, I do not trust it and think it is a racist, exspecially in therian form.

Dragonite seems irresponsible, I feel like if they went to a store and their card gets declined they might just pull out the firearm in a panic, do not trust them.

Dusklops and dusknoir seem trustworthy and I have no issues with them as I don't even think they would use it unless they saw something really bad happening.

Clefable is wanted for warcrimes, no.

Ludicolo seems oddly trustworthy, I trust them.

Goodra seems very trustworthy but I would only give it one to tell officer jenny it is unregistered because goodra is literally a goober and gross and probably even stinky!!!!1! >:(

Heracross, yes.

Pinser, no.

Jirachi, no baby with a firearm.

Jynx is strangely responsible in their depictions but also probs on a list considering one their cards depicts them breaking into a childrens house, I feel like it is a bad idea.

Buzzwole seems like a good fellow tbh.

Drampa probably should be given one to use for the safety of others since they kinda destroy houses creating fires to kill people and that is both an unethical form if murder as well as a waste of a house.

Hawlucha cannot be trusted with a firearm, no way.

The tapu's are all untrustworthy aside fini imo, koko would pull it out willy nilly, lele would shoot someone over a milkshake and bulu would probably shoot anything that made noise within a earshot of it's home.

Vileplume seems trustworthy overall, I don't see a reason NO nevermind it is a warcriminal in the tcg, no firearm for it.

The lake spirits seem trushworthy, except mespirit.

Machamp can have four honestly, I do not care.

Nidoqueen is trustworthy but not nidoking, plus nidoking is on a registry for what it did to make eggs.

The regi's are all trustworthy except the ones after regigigias, they are liars and probably already stab people because they are from england.

Necrozma shouldn't be trusted despite how much my gut tells me to do so.

Empoleon seems fine and level headed enough.

This is the part where you post your opinion if you havent already

Truly one of the most important questions of our generation. I was initially considering Quagsire but I think it could hurt someone by accident with it. All and all I think Cobalion would be most responsible with a gun. Its Pokédex entries talk about how calm and composed it is. Then again it might shoot a human in order to protect a Pokémon, but it won't rob a bank at least.

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Truly one of the most important questions of our generation. I was initially considering Quagsire but I think it could hurt someone by accident with it. All and all I think Cobalion would be most responsible with a gun. Its Pokédex entries talk about how calm and composed it is. Then again it might shoot a human in order to protect a Pokémon, but it won't rob a bank at least.
Yeah, and Quagsire's Unaware would probably have it wandering into gun-free areas with nary a care. I don't think it's a court-admissible excuse (they will throw the book at our fella). Would need our trustworthy quag to be Water Absorb.

Greninja seems pretty trustworthy with a firearm , though I doubt that it won't shoot any charizard it sees to satisfy the insult it had to go through in the finals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)