What was the worst damage inflicted upon any of your games, by yourself or anyone?

I've accidently thrown my DSi off my bed.

It sustained no damage, even though it landed on a pointy bit of a rolling mirror-thingy.

FM06 and FM07 discs eventually cracked from the inside to the outside. I was pissed off as I had two good games running between those two games. Could probably find a replacement but can't be arsed.

Nothing else, other than a friend knocking down my PS2 with James Bond Agent Under Fire inside, causing it to not work anymore but I bought a replacement some time after.

My GBA SP went through the washing machine, it still works fine though. My DS hinges are also starting to come loose.

Hmm, not many broken consoles, but a while back my mom got really pissed at my brother and I, and tossed our GBCs into the garage as hard as she could, they still worked fine though, not much damage on the outside either. None of my games was ever broken by someone, but I know My gold's internal battery or whatever died, so I can't save anymore.

Wow, your stepfather is really a douche. I have only have my games ruined two times though. The first was when my Pokemon Yellow got put in the washing machine and the other time when my sister deleted my save files.

The first time I got so angry at a game I preceded to throw my ps2 controller at the floor, only to have it richochet against the wall and implode into an explosion of wires and plastic. Damn you Jak 2!!!

I have a bit of an anger problem when it comes to videogames... I've broken a GBA, at least 3 each of DS's and PSPs, one or two Wii controllers, a DSi, and some number of GC controllers between 5 and 10. I've also went through like 5 hard drives on my first laptop, cracked the screen on my second laptop, and killed the first hard drive on my current laptop. Then there was the time I kicked a hole in the wall at our previous house, then lied and said I tripped coming out of the bathroom and smashed my head on the wall. No broken games, though.

Aside from the first two laptops and the hole in the wall, I had paid for everything myself, too.

Um.. lost a lot of stuff. DS broken following a trip down the stairs courtesy of my younger brother (who won't let me borrow his saying I'd break it, despite the fact he's got accidental damage warranty on his, the little shit), computer screen broken cos I threw it at my mum, that's probably about it. A lot of stuff gets thrown in this household.

All my dslite damage is one tiny crack, despite countless times of falling onto hard cement. Oh yeah, both triggers wouldn't respond unless smashed against the wall. At any rate, I lose my stuff faster than I can break them.

some of you have crazy happenings. worst thing to me was i accidently put my pokemon saphire game in the same bag as my gatorade. gatorade broke open, game was broken forever. i had a bonus disc jirachi that someone traded to me so i was extremely peeved :o

other than that, i have never had anything been thrown at me or around, and i have never been careless enough to destroy a game.

My dad...
I was playing Zelda OoT for about 4 hours (first time playing it). He came and said: It`s time to stop playing... give me that. Then he..<crying>.. finished the ganon castle =/...

Seriously man, your step father is an idiot. Unless you are a inconsequent idiot, there is no reason for doing things like that.

Edit: My Pokemn Ruby gone to the washing machine and... SURVIVED.
And my Zelda Majora`s Mask, Smash Bros (64), Mario Kart 64 and my Game boy color got theft (i dont know if that was the correct word... no one noticed he took it. is theft right for this case?) by the painting man

I left my gba sp outside beside a stump for a month.
It neverturned on again.
And it was a special NES edition:'(

I screwed up my Cstick on my GC controller after playing a few straight hours of intense SSBM matches.
I managed to fix it though.

Luckily I don't have violent relatives, but my DS lite broke (as in, physically broke - one of the hinges is totally snapped off) from nothing but gentle normal use, unless someone knocked it off a shelf without telling me or something.

Well, for some reason, my consoles have always been incredibly resistant. I remember my N64 falling 3 times out of its shelf and never failing, or my NDS falling countless times with nothing but small scratches.

Yeah, Im a lucky son of a *****

I'm like Gir!. I've never broke any of mine that I remember. My DS (a fat blue one, not lite or DSi) has fell off the table like 7 times already onto the carpet and is unharmed. Once I think I was playing while walking on the footpath, fell, and the DS hit the concrete, got a little paint off, but still stayed fine.

I had the same old school Game Boy for something obscene like twelve years before I gave it to my sister. It still works. I recall that my friend and I used to play our GBs on the trampoline, and it must have fallen off at least twenty times onto the sidewalk in his backyard. Nintendo makes durable products, it would seem.

While I can't say I've had as many accidents as most of the people on here, I have had the problem of losing my games. I remember losing Pokemon Sapphire and Crystal a few years ago along with Super Mario Bros 2: Yoshi's Island (or something like that). Also had to forcefully give away my SNES to a family we knew because I had a N64 only for them to get it stolen 2 days later (seriously wtf?).

Apart from that, all that's really happened is me leaving my DS in the car too long which caused the colors/lighting to mess up along with one of the hinges breaking, but now I have a DSLite which hasn't broken after 2 years or so.

The hinge on one of my DS's is broken and the screen is barely even readable now. The buttons are also of awful quality. My other DS, which I got last year, has a crack on one of its hinges and I'm taking extra-good care to make sure it doesn't break.

The one that broke was broken by my older brother, by the way. He's mentally retarded, so of course, I can't blame him.

I have a black Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP. I have dropped it down the stairs at least 3 times, repeatedly stepped on it, and it still works fine. I swear, those things are indestructible.

Oh - I don't know if it counts, but I had a legit Mew, Bold Suicune and other tasty things on my FR cartridge and my brother restarted the game. Which was pretty fucking damaging to his immediate short-term health.

No one in this entire thread has mentioned the most terrible enemy of the N64 controller?

Mario Party #

I think that is all that needs to be said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)