What was the worst damage inflicted upon any of your games, by yourself or anyone?

Here we go agian. Yesterday I threw my DS because in pokemon pearl I lost aganst palmer agian *I don't know why I can't beat him anymore*. So I threw my DS and now the bottem screen blends into the top screen :(. Colors all messed up and everything its sad really.

To be honest, I've always tried to keep my gaming stuff in good condition and save for all the times I slam my keyboard or something in frustration over Dota, I've never inflicted any damage on my own things.

I do remember getting home once a few years ago to find my brother had been through all my ps games and scattered them all over the floor, with half of them out of their cases. I pretty much lost my temper and hit him along with throwing his copy of what I think was Crash Bandicoot out into the field next to our house.

Bah, I completely broke my old DS lite's hinge when I was sitting on this super soft mattress and my ds was right next to me. I leant to a side, putting my whole weight on it :/
This caused the small plastic bit with the light indicator to chip off, but I could still play fine though
However after a few months, the thing got loose and suddenly the thign fell apart...
So NOW I have to share a DS Lite with my annoying sis. Thankfully its not pink (its black) and she doesnt play any game for a long while

I personally didn't do anything. My dog, however, enjoyed Wario Land and my GBA connector cable very much. The connector still works (barely) but the cartridge doesn't.

I was drunk and knocked my 360 over, which was playing and had Fallout 3 in it. It completely screwed up the disc and it isn't playable. Oh and when I was like 7 I got really mad and threw my Gameboy Color which broke it.

The final boss in Samurai Showdown 2 was unbeatable back in 1996-97. He once killed me when I was about to beat him in Round 3 after countless Continues, so I raged and slammed my SNES controller. Of course it was destroyed.

Idiot...

When my brother and I played Golf on Wii sports on our new Wii that we got for Christmas, my idiot of a brother alternated between the steering wheel, the golf club, and the tennis racket attachments for his Wii-mote. He hit the Christmas tree a few times, and hit my dad and I. It was more the objects around us getting hurt than any of the game items themselves...

Whenever I got mad on one of my runs on Mario Allstars I would always dash my snes controller at the snes causing it to crash.

Both the controller and the snes still works.

I don't damage things, not games, not anything thanks to my great care for my things. However, I have lost a lot of games and it's really annoying as I end up tidying up to find them.

I never really broke anything, even though i threw them around a lot.
But i remember i used to drop my gba sp frequently, resulting in a very scratched cover :)
I have the same story as this guy. Also, my Wii remote was dropped so frequently the the front cover is almost detached from it, but it's still as sturdy as a rock. Just like my Gamecube controller. Poor thing had to suffer through Naruto: Clash Of Ninja.

Wow, some of this stuff is completely insane. I come on here thinking my friend who cut through his game with a frickin' sword beat pretty much everything, but damn...

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Eh, only real damage I did was completely obliterating te original Pokemon Pinball back when I still had my old GB. That little bit of the game that stuck out from the GB that contained the rumble gizmo proved to be its own demise, as every time I lost I smashed that bitch against my desk until the rumble gave out forever, then the game with it.

I really wanna play that game again!

One time my younger brother ejected (without turning off the system) and hurled our Mortal Combat cartridge into the wall, breaking the outer casing off at one corner. Somehow, the game still worked perfectly, though it rattled if you shook it.

Controllers breaking happened every now and then though, mostly from the same brother throwing them against the floor, lol.

mind explaining why you had your sp in the shower with you
I would like to know the answer to this as well.

Also, a couple of nights ago, I got so mad at shoddy that my laptop not only won't boot up from the hard drive, it won't boot from the DVD drive either. The O and P keys came off too, and I can't get them to stay on again. :(

I dont tend to destroy my games lol, although i do recall breaking some ps2 games in half when i was alot younger, probably due to anger :/

I've had two ps2 explode, one literally caught on fire.
My dogs chewed up my Yellow Version and Silver Version. But with most of the protecting plastic gone, they still amazingly played.
Oh yeah, my spelled finger nail polish remover on my GBC. You think it wouldn't do anything right? Well it almost dissolved a hole in it :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)