What's In Your Everyday Kit?

Tobacco, rolling papers and filters, some marijuana, a bottle of water, two lighters, an empty bottle, sunglasses, metro tickets and my ipod.

iPod Shuffle, 3 Earphones, Xperia Mini used as a music player/metronome, 3DSXL, Notebook, some pens, guitar picks, lighter(s) condoms, backup/extra cigarettes pack, vitamins and painkillers, heartburn pills and a usb memory. These are the things I have in my everyday bag. I learned the hard way not to carry drugs with me. I used to always have rolling papers, eyedrops and drugs in my bag.

In my pockets I have my mobile phone, my wallet, my keys, a lighter and a cigarettes pack.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
I find it odd that no one has posted tampons, usually I see one in their purse for emergencies

on me i carry my phone/wallet/tobacco tin/lighter/skullcandies, and in my rucksack i carry my laptop/charger/small bag of various wires and leads/2DS/deodorant/college id/hand sanitizer/notepad/keys. in my wallet i have a few cards, possibly cash/scraps of paper/a condom and a crushed air rifle shell from one time round a mates house

i really should get a picture of this lot as well (carrying light is a foreign concept to me)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)