Whats your Valentines day going to be like?

I was just thinking of what sorts of things I could plan for me and my girlfriend for Valentines day, then it it hit me; why not ask smogon? In my head it made sense so why not? So share your Valentines day ideas from years past or for this upcoming year.

I was considering taking a song that we both love and making a music video for her with pictures of us. I would put the video on a pen drive and leave it in her room to find when she gets back from dinner with me.

So guys let's share ideas, who knows maybe you'll get inspired or inspire someone else. If you don't have any ideas (as in your V-day is going to be the same as any other day) feel free to share what you would have liked to do, comment on other's ideas, or not post at all.

My Valentines day will be shithouse but your idea sounds really romantic mate, it sounds like a top idea. Chuck in her fave meal and i reckon you'll have a good one.

Thank you! Yeah, she's really picky when it comes to food so wish me good luck with dinner plans.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pardon the bluntness and unromantic nature of the post.

If you're fucking on Valentine's Day, do it before dinner! Eating and being out makes you sleepy, and why not be romantic at peak hours?

Any heartfelt gifts or tokens are nice too. Obviously that's dependent on the relationship, so you should figure that out. Get ideas from people who know both of you if you need them.

Taking my girlfriend out for the a weekend at Napa Valley to get massages and go wine tasting. Valentines day is our anniversary and her birthday all in one, so I usually have to go all-out for them.

I hadn't thought about that, but it still seems like a better idea afterwards, at least romantically speaking. Imagine getting home after flowers and dinner and maybe a nice walk around campus (we both live on campus), then a romantic goodnight kiss or something like that, and finally when she thinks it's over she finds a pen drive on her bed with a sweet note giving her instructions on watching the video. I don't know, a final surprise of sorts sounds romantic, doesn't it?

The person I'm seeing is two hours away from me and both of us are busy with stuff. I'll get some things together with a card made in photoshop.

I'm going to be sitting in my room crying, knowing that girl I love (in the naive high school sense of the world. high infatuation but not a basic "damn that girl is fine" kind of infatuation) doesn't like me at all. QQ

I'll probably watch CasaBlanca and possibly a few other movies that make me cry and eat some chocolate. Maybe next year I'll win her heart. Good luck to the rest of you though with your Valentines days :)

I would like to clarify something. I don't mean to be mean but this thread was meant to share ideas for Valentines day. If Valentines day for you this year is "the same as everyday", then there really isn't much of an idea involved. I made this thread to share ideas. I'll edit the first post with this.

i bought my girlfriend this

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...=17419896&itemdescription=true&navAction=jump

and i'm probably taking her out to dinner in alki (west seattle). there's a little secluded beach spot near there that we like and i am thinking i want to take her out to someplace really really fancy, like that calls for formal attire, and then walking with her on the beach in a fucking suit barefoot.

it might be too cold or raining to do that though, so i'm not sure

Thats really nice, I really like the necklace! I wish going to a beach was easy to do here, not impossible but 40 minutes in a car is a little uncool. I bet your Valentines day will be really romantic, I hope that it isn't too cold for that though (south Texas is perfect for that year round).

I've got no plans, but I might be meeting a girl a friend of mine thinks would be great for me on the Friday at a bbq party thing.

four words:

happy lonely sock day

And that wins the thread =P.

Probably nothing on my behalf, don't see Valentines Day as a big deal really. Then again, how I spent last year's Valentines Day was simply epic, so I can't really say that (me and two of my then-single friends decided to go around the gay part of my town, whoring ourselves out for booze).

its sunday, so a family day....
why do americans care about that anyway? day of love? just BS, you can love someone on ay other day...

Just a day to set aside to spend time with the one you love. Normal days you have work / school / projects / etc. to do but on Valentines Day you spend time with them and set aside all other plans to hang with them.

For Valentine's Day, I'm giving my girlfriend a pair of earrings, and taking her to a movie during the day. Later at night I'm setting up my family's kitchen to look like a restaurant and making a romantic dinner for two. I'm thinking I should have music playing in the background, I figure if I could get like 45min of romantic songs that'd be good. Since you're asking for ideas, I might as well, too; what are some good romantic songs to listen to while eating?

I'll start my day with a nice cold sigh and poor myself a fresh steaming cup of regret.
Then go play D&D in a game with no women at the table. Then do some homework in the evening.

Actually, that sounds pretty good.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
remembering that it'll be one month exactly from steak & blowjob day

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
All I know is that I will be spending Valentine's Day how I don't really want to do so.

This is the first Valentines day I spend with my girl friend so I feel I'm going to mess up. All I know is that my gift is fine: a pair of earings and a personalised teddy bear with our picture on it.

Cute or Gay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)