Whats your Valentines day going to be like?

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
One of 3 things.

1. I ask the girl I like out for a movie or some other thing for Valentines and it all goes well.

2. If 1 doesn't happen (which i'll admit isn't very likely) then i'll be hitting the clubs with some mates most likely.

3. If that doesn't happen i'll be a sad loner also :)

I might sort out the last few bits of my ICT coursework. Or, I might create a game and enter a competition on another forum. Or, I might start composing some OST for my friend's zero-budget film.

Since I won't be spending Valentine's Day on love-related activities on account of being single, I figure: why not do something productive instead?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
WHY IS NOONE TAKING ME OUT FOR VALENTINES GOD DAMNIT. I PUT OUT AND I'M CHARMING AND EVERYTHING
you would think some British Smogoner would've taken the hint from your last post :cloud:

My girlfriend had something amazing planned (she told all my friends about it and apparently it was like super amazing romantic) but now due to family problems she won't be able to take me out like she had planned...though she says she'll do it a different day sometime in the near future.

So instead we're going to go to church like usual, and she'll be bringing a visiting aunt of hers along. Afterwards, she's taking us out to go watch Avatar again (we both loved the movie) and then we're going out for dinner, probably Subway because it's cheap and we both love it with a fiery passion. Afterwards, she's probably staying over at my house to watch movies and cuddle and stuff (no sex, we both plan on remaining abstinent but I absolutely love snuggling and sleeping next to her) and then we'll go to IHOP in the morning for some chocolate chip pancakes :D.

Not as great as it was going to be but still it will be awesome, as every moment I spend with her is!!

edit: I'm going to make her a valentine's card with a list of all the things I love about her (at 51 right now, going to at least 100) and am going to get her a Hello Kitty necklace from San Rio because she's had one for like ten years and wears it everyday, but wants to get a new one.

Nothing romantic. I'm a terrible person and I dump girls when v-day, b-days (I'm not that bad so even my own), x-mas are nearby (assuming I'm with one of course). Go ahead and judge me but I just dont like commitments, dedications and especially celebrations of relationships. Too much expectations, too much being a certain way and acting a certain way according to a season, too much buying this stuff and that stuff and being this romantic. I just want to meet girls, and have fun and be intimate with them, not sign up for a business contract (with a v-day clause). Thankfully I'm good looking enough to get away with this.

It would be pretty cool to meet a girl with similar views but I've never seen an attractive girl think like this (only morose and ugly ones) and yep I'm incredibly shallow as well so it's dump, dump, dump. Honestly sometimes I'm shocked that anyone hangs around me when I describe myself.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Bam, you're really cool. And that sounds like a great idea!

Me and the wifey are heading out tomorrow morning for this "marriage retreat" our church puts on every year. Lilly gets to spend the week/end at Grammy's House, and Heather and I actually get a full weekend to ourselves!! I'm crazy lucky!

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I will probably be going to the movies with the girl I've been seeing for the past couple weeks. She was pretty excited about that movie "Valentine's Day" because the two of us have a running inside joke about Taylor Swift, so we've been planning on going ever since we got together. I'm going to get her some chocolates and another small gift that I know she will appreciate. My sister is coming into town and she is visiting her grandparents for the three day weekend but we both got the day off to hang out with each other!

Oh and of course I'm taking her out to dinner as well.

What I really want to know is what Jimbo is doing on Sunday....

I actually just got back with my Ex GF, and you know what that means *wink wink* (I hope). Anyways before that we may go out to dinner. I know its cliche but I dont really care too much.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'M GOING TO THE JERSERY SHORE BIIIIIIIIIIIITTTCHHHHHH

to find true love

Well, Sunday (Valentine's day) is my birthday so I'm probably just going to hang out with my friends and their 'significant others'. I can mooch off the love for a night. Especially since I'll be getting more attention than said friend's-dates. I mean, it kinda sucks to have a V-Day birthday, but at least you get stuff regardless of whether or not you have a Valentine so you're never the person who's all mopey because no one got you flowers or candy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)