• This is a pokemon website

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • bandai namco

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
And the results are clear. Even though the voting period is not over, the remaining votes would not affect the outcome.

Nintendo has won e3.

The poll will remain open for 6 more hours. If you wish to vote for qualification of your tiering contributor badge, please be sure to vote by then.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
yesterday i played this chess game online and the other guy played queen's gambit (i accepted it) but played e3 next move "occupying" the center but blocking in his bishop. now i thought this was a terrible move and should be punished for the infringement it was but UNFORTUNATELY i failed to realize just how stable and boring d4 openings are so i got in a lot of trouble and hung all my pieces trying to hold onto the pawn. apparently this is an actual line called the "old variation" and is evaluated as +0.2 by stockfish????? i HATE e3 and i HATE the queen's gambit

so for the question of who won e3 it was probably my opponent cause he put his pawn there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)