NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

The villagers mill about the town square, discussing who should be shot.

The man with the gun listens, comments on a few ideas, and then fires. Startled, his target ducks with a cry of "Dovresti sparare alla mafia, non a me!"

The ricochet takes care of the rest.

Second Shot

Asek has shot a Townie and died. BLOODYRAIN10001 is the new Gunbearer. Blodds, you have 72 hours to shoot.

Deadline for Second Shot is 6/9 9PM CDT (UTC-5).

The villagers mill about the town square, discussing who should be shot.

The man with the gun listens, comments on a few ideas, and then fires. Startled, his target ducks with a cry of "Dovresti sparare alla mafia, non a me!"

The ricochet takes care of the rest.

Second Shot

Asek has shot a Townie and died. BLOODYRAIN10001 is the new Gunbearer. Blodds, you have 72 hours to shoot.

Deadline for Second Shot is 6/9 9PM CDT (UTC-5).
wtf asek

well, wasn't that neat?
anyways, I have the gun now
About Clarinet deleting his posts, I don't like it but it's NAI. Didn't they say it was after sign-ups but before the game began? He wouldn't know if he's scum or town then.

idk clarinet feels genuine to me. I know he is very easy to mislynch based on his style but already this game his personality feels like a natural extension of last game.

Did anyone get odd vibes to DS. backing down on his shtick to tell people he was being sarcastic? Just me? OK
did i back down though? I basically told yall whenever i get the gun im gonna win the game for town, I also said that anyone pushing me to have the gun early is likely scum sooooooo

shoot bonerman imo

did i back down though? I basically told yall whenever i get the gun im gonna win the game for town, I also said that anyone pushing me to have the gun early is likely scum sooooooo

shoot bonerman imo
ok if you getting the gun is a town win then why do you object when I say I'd shoot you?

shoot bonerman imo
I don't think you're really thinking about the game in a way that matches up with your bravado, because usually that type of behavior intends to bait reactions, but instead you've already predetermined I should be shot for accusing you lol

ok if you getting the gun is a town win then why do you object when I say I'd shoot you?
I dont object. Give me the gun. I object on you saying that you can meta read me as scum. You can't because I am town here. This is kinda the same shit we were dealing with in Matroshka mafia, idk if you read that or not, but basically everyone scum read me and lost the game because they were trying to meta read me and failed when I was town

I don't think you're really thinking about the game in a way that matches up with your bravado, because usually that type of behavior intends to bait reactions, but instead you've already predetermined I should be shot for accusing you lol
I mean, I didnt predetermine it. Have you read my posts this game? Scum strategy in popcorn is to give the best players the gun early so that they have the worst odds of hitting scum.

If you dont know who I am that is fine, but giving me the gun early is better for scum

I mean, I didnt predetermine it. Have you read my posts this game? Scum strategy in popcorn is to give the best players the gun early so that they have the worst odds of hitting scum.

If you dont know who I am that is fine, but giving me the gun early is better for scum
You look like YOLOSWAG Jr. from where I'm sitting

If you want the gun who are you gonna shoot if you get it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)