NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
If you don't shoot correctly right now we're losing this game. Simple as that. I get shot second every time if you misshoot this round, and if I'm the one who has to decide the 1v1 then my Dusk push will inevitably end up being wrong, because I'm always fucking wrong without fail for some fucking reason

So please just shoot Dusk right now so we can get this over with right now, because honestly if it IS scum!Sam i don't give a shit if we lose, he'd deserve his draw for his team

Honestly at this point I want to shoot Flyhn and let him decide things if he ends up being town, since I trust him a lot more than I trust myself to properly read this game, provided he actually is town.

You all think he’s mafia anyways

If you don't shoot correctly right now we're losing this game. Simple as that. I get shot second every time if you misshoot this round, and if I'm the one who has to decide the 1v1 then my Dusk push will inevitably end up being wrong, because I'm always fucking wrong without fail for some fucking reason

So please just shoot Dusk right now so we can get this over with right now, because honestly if it IS scum!Sam i don't give a shit if we lose, he'd deserve his draw for his team
Damnit I was just about to shoot you but then I reread this and there is no way ScumFlyhn responds like this -_-

Unless he would

...Samo isn’t advocating the long game.

Why would he not advocate playing the long game, thus best avoiding a tie?

If he’s mafia he wants a tie
So he’d want us to forsake the method of playing that guarantees better odds for town

AGH

Alright chicanery is done I need to make a decision.

Flyhn is out of the equation since he gets shot either way.

That makes it Dusk v Samo

Flyhn v Dusk seems like TvT from my out of base perspective, and I’ve been feeling a bit iffy about Sam the whole time from both gut feelings and bizarrely accurate thoughts and statements (and I’ve been way too busy to even finish a damn readthrough)

Samoyed is there any last minute arguments you’d like to bring up?

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I came into this with something to prove, and if I'm still being scumread for the same reason I'm always being scumread anyway, well it's not my fault if we lose. And that's what really matters towards not shattering my ego and making me quit mafia for another two yeeaaars~ Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

Okay I don’t freaking know what I’m doing so I’m giving this to someone who can SHOOT: SAMOYED

Duskfall isn’t fitting any of the shadiness that I would actually expect him to fit with if he was mafia and Flyhn is damned either way so shooting him is kinda pointless

Screw it I’m blaming Knights for making me sub into this if I’m wrong KnightsofCydonia alongside blaming Samo for not shooting right after this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)