Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

I did not steal your Goodra. I have done a lot of trades with people and if there is one thing that I do not do is steal.
Where is it then lol? And if you're having internet issues like you told me in that PM you sent me, then why didn't you disconnect while I was trading the Goodra over to you?

Where is it then lol? And if you're having internet issues like you told me in that PM you sent me, then why didn't you disconnect while I was trading the Goodra over to you?
I might have an answer to this dispute. It is possible that there was an unintentional cloning glitch, and the goodra in question was replaced by a clone of a poke. However, if the disconnect happened before the trade started, then I don't have an explanation. If the screen became blue after the trade (if there was one) was completed, and then there was an error screen, then the unintentional cloning glitch was likely the case.

I might have an answer to this dispute. It is possible that there was an unintentional cloning glitch, and the goodra in question was replaced by a clone of a poke. However, if the disconnect happened before the trade started, then I don't have an explanation. If the screen became blue after the trade (if there was one) was completed, and then there was an error screen, then the unintentional cloning glitch was likely the case.
The disconnect happened a few seconds after the Goodra was "sent over" and my bottom screen turned black and told me that there was an error, forcing me to turn my 3DS off.

My wifi did disconnect. I even to you in simple request that I was coming back in. I've asked if there is a way that glitches like this happens and Trevanant Forrest explained that there is a glitch that clones poke. My only theory is that with the bad wife it cloned vullaby. I really am not sure. I know that it dose not sound believable but you have to trust me.

The disconnect happened a few seconds after the Goodra was "sent over" and my bottom screen turned black and told me that there was an error, forcing me to turn my 3DS off.
Yep, it was a case of a freak cloning glitch accident. I've seen people talk about it happening from time to time. I really do believe that silverknight is telling the truth, as he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that steals pokes, and I highly doubt he intentionally deleted your goodra, as he had never even heard of this glitch before.

Yep, it was a case of a freak cloning glitch accident. I've seen people talk about it happening from time to time. I really do believe that silverknight is telling the truth, as he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that steals pokes, and I highly doubt he intentionally deleted your goodra, as he had never even heard of this glitch before.
People are really this gullible, lol? My screen turned black, not blue like you said it'd be if the cloning took place. He stole the Goodra and if the mods let him get away with it then... just wow.

May a mod please come forward and assist this issue? He knows he has it so if he'd just give it back, then I'll just delete all the posts where I accused him of being a scammer and never trade with him again... How ignorant do you have to be to scam someone that has helped you in the past -_____-

People are really this gullible, lol? My screen turned black, not blue like you said it'd be if the cloning took place. He stole the Goodra and if the mods let him get away with it then... just wow.

May a mod please come forward and assist this issue? He knows he has it so if he'd just give it back, then I'll just delete all the posts where I accused him of being a scammer and never trade with him again... How ignorant do you have to be to scam someone that has helped you in the past -_____-
No, it will turn blue like it completed the trade and then turn black. I've cloned enough to know the process. Although the thing is, your wifi would have to be the bad one to clone the vullaby, not his. So, I'm at a loss now. I don't think I'm on either side right now, so yeah, just let the mods decide. I really don't know what could have happened. Snoopy, if you had the vullaby in your party, then A. Silverknight is a liar and thief or B. your wifi was the bad one. Like I said, not on either side, so like you said, we can just let the mods decide. I just hope this is all a big misunderstanding.

No, it will turn blue like it completed the trade and then turn black. I've cloned enough to know the process. Although the thing is, your wifi would have to be the bad one to clone the vullaby, not his. So, I'm at a loss now. I don't think I'm on either side right now, so yeah, just let the mods decide. I really don't know what could have happened. Snoopy, if you had the vullaby in your party, then A. Silverknight is a liar and thief or B. your wifi was the bad one. Like I said, not on either side, so like you said, we can just let the mods decide. I just hope this is all a big misunderstanding.
The Vullaby wasn't in my party, it's in the box and spot where I was keeping the Goodra before I traded it. He's the one that disconnected somehow, not me, and the Vullaby somehow cloned itself. I think he mentioned the Goodra being in his party while it was being traded back to me, not sure if that means anything.

The Vullaby wasn't in my party, it's in the box and spot where I was keeping the Goodra before I traded it. He's the one that disconnected somehow, not me, and the Vullaby somehow cloned itself. I think he mentioned the Goodra being in his party while it was being traded back to me, not sure if that means anything.
Seriously I really don't know what happened. And like I told you before I am willing to give you anything out of my box. The only reason I responded to your post is because your always giving.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
SnoopysWorld, you can't demand that someone be put on the blacklist for an "if he's being dishonest" situation. Rebound has been gracious enough to offer another copy, so I would recommend you take it. Trevenant forest may be right about an unintentional cloning glitch gone wrong. In short, since we can't conclude that SilverKnight took the Pokemon, we will not put him on the list. However, if this becomes a trend, SilverKnight will find a home here on the list.

SnoopysWorld, you can't demand that someone be put on the blacklist for an "if he's being dishonest" situation. Rebound has been gracious enough to offer another copy, so I would recommend you take it. Trevenant forest may be right about an unintentional cloning glitch gone wrong. In short, since we can't conclude that SilverKnight took the Pokemon, we will not put him on the list. However, if this becomes a trend, SilverKnight will find a home here on the list.
Seriously? What if Rebound ends up not giving another copy to me? I sent the Goodra to him and he never returned it, isn't that enough? He even deleted me after the trade -____-

Last edited:
I would like to say that i like fat packs has not responded to my previous report of him scamming me on the previous blacklist thread and he has been online to see it.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yup, chose to ignore it for a week automatically added, if we could get his FC too that'd be great.

Would like to report user joepr9 for stealing a pokemon from me. About two months ago, we made a trade which involved him cloning my meloetta. It's been two months and he hasn't cloned it yet.
Lol go for it, I traded it anyways. I don't even get on here. Enjoy your wasted time! :D
His FC: 4511-1605-6778
IGN: Santa

Last edited:
I would like to report user Wicked13 for trading me a hacked Timburr and several Pokecheck Pokemon. I have also PM'd the user several times and have seen them online and they have refused to answer me. Also, this trade occurred before I even knew of the existence of Pokecheck (Agonist revealed it to me after telling me that the 2 Manaphys had to be removed because they were available on Pokecheck).

EDIT: Thanks in advance for help on the matter

FC:
gtmustang - using hacked parents to create Pokemon with illegal movesets
< How is that even possible in x/y? As far as I know hacked pokemon with illegit movesets don't make it through from white/2/black/2 to x/y. It's tighter than airport security. Or am I missing something?

O I see.

Mixed game fc's .. sigh.. can we not have the fc's labelled for games used or something? That is so confusing.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I would like to report user Wicked13 for trading me a hacked Timburr and several Pokecheck Pokemon. I have also PM'd the user several times and have seen them online and they have refused to answer me. Also, this trade occurred before I even knew of the existence of Pokecheck (Agonist revealed it to me after telling me that the 2 Manaphys had to be removed because they were available on Pokecheck).

EDIT: Thanks in advance for help on the matter
User Wicked13 has been added to the list, but a friend code is required when reporting someone. Please remember next time if you happen to report someone in this thread.

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
SharkReno traded me two hacked Pokemon, one Zapdos (Shiny, OT Ash, ID No. 01337 from Sinnoh) and one Keldeo (31 / 22 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31, HP Ghost)

It was a clone-trade, so I don't need anything returned.

3067-5648-6383
IGN: Reno
in my defence, i had gotten both pokes in a trade, and i had offered for pkmn-taicho321 to che
SharkReno traded me two hacked Pokemon, one Zapdos (Shiny, OT Ash, ID No. 01337 from Sinnoh) and one Keldeo (31 / 22 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31, HP Ghost)

It was a clone-trade, so I don't need anything returned.

3067-5648-6383
IGN: Reno
in my defence i had gotten both pokes in a trade, and i even gave the option to trade them to you so you can check them for both ivs and legitimacy. As for the trade itself i cloned and returned the charmander no problem.i apologize for any inconvinience with the hacked pokes.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I won't add SharkReno this time, but in the future, please make sure to do a better job checking whether you're offering hacks or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)