Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to confirm something before trading. Say I trade with some1 and receive his pokemon. I then breed and produce more of that pokemon. If I were to use those children pokemon for trade does that fall under re-distribution offense?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I want to confirm something before trading. Say I trade with some1 and receive his pokemon. I then breed and produce more of that pokemon. If I were to use those children pokemon for trade does that fall under re-distribution offense?
No, those are your own Pokemon with your OT that you bred you can do with them as you please. Trading Pokemon that are not yours (not your OT) after the user has asked for their Pokemon to not be redistributed is an offense.

So Razzeh does have a Smogon account that synchs up almost exactly to what's described here. Since this seems to have just happened, I want to give Razzeh some time to respond in case some IRL snafu occured and he simply had to log off for now.

Razzeh , give Erich back the egg you hatched shiny for him ASAP or you will be added to the Wi-Fi Blacklist / removed from the shiny values spreadsheet.

I posted to his user account and he removed it. Are there any other sites with lsit compilations I can report his FC to so no one else gets scammed? I think its funny that Shinys are now easy to get and this one wasnt even that valuable, yet he destroys all of his trading future.

And yea I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but the multiple older reddit accounts (though nothing was suspicious) and the obvious internet access by logging in here kinda destroys that

I posted to his user account and he removed it. Are there any other sites with lsit compilations I can report his FC to so no one else gets scammed? I think its funny that Shinys are now easy to get and this one wasnt even that valuable, yet he destroys all of his trading future.

And yea I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but the multiple older reddit accounts (though nothing was suspicious) and the obvious internet access by logging in here kinda destroys that
<&TheMantyke> nexus
<&TheMantyke> apparently erich posted a vm about this thing on razzeh's wall
<&TheMantyke> can you use smod powers to see if that happened
<~Nexus> k
<&TheMantyke> because if that did
<&TheMantyke> we throw the book at him
<&TheMantyke> user account might mean something with reddit though
<~Nexus> This message by Erich has been removed from public view. Deleted by Razzeh, 9 minutes ago, Reason: slander.

Yeah, that's all we need. Razzeh is getting blacklisted and getting an ugly "DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON" on the sv list.

Awesome! :) Also his profile indicates currently engaged in conversation - if thats not you guys, is there a way to contact that next victim before it happens? lol

Eh?
I've only traded like 2 people through smogon one was a honedge and one was a torchic have pms of both here and clearly see I haven't stolen anything.

I don't know who you are erich or what you traded me, but I don't recall trading you at all. Also I don't use smogon but that eevee post was on my profile before I had any indication of this thread ( I just got a red 1 in alerts there )

There's screencap's of the two trades I've done through smogon. Both of them were me helping someone rest of my Pms just been asking for help with my own eggs but never had any replys. You can see this as a mod?
http://i.imgur.com/YW0FL55.png
http://imgur.com/71O21B9

I've also hatched ton of eggs on reddit including flawless 0 speed honedge and a timid 5iv froakie which are public. Which seems alot more valueable than your "eevee" if I was planning to scam someone. I've only ever had 2 eggs hatched for me both were only alrightmons, nothing good, and I've helped over 10 people mostly through reddit.

Like I said, I don't use smogon and the reddit community seems alot more active and helpful but I don't appreciate slander against my name. Especially before I even was able to defend myself?

Eh?
I've only traded like 2 people through smogon one was a honedge and one was a torchic have pms of both here and clearly see I haven't stolen anything.

I don't know who you are erich or what you traded me, but I don't recall trading you at all. Also I don't use smogon but that eevee post was on my profile before I had any indication of this thread ( I just got a red 1 in alerts there )

There's screencap's of the two trades I've done through smogon. Both of them were me helping someone rest of my Pms just been asking for help with my own eggs but never had any replys. You can see this as a mod?
http://i.imgur.com/YW0FL55.png
http://imgur.com/71O21B9

I've also hatched ton of eggs on reddit including flawless 0 speed honedge and a timid 5iv froakie which are public. Which seems alot more valueable than your "eevee" if I was planning to scam someone. I've only ever had 2 eggs hatched for me both were only alrightmons, nothing good, and I've helped over 10 people mostly through reddit.

Like I said, I don't use smogon and the reddit community seems alot more active and helpful but I don't appreciate slander against my name. Especially before I even was able to defend myself?
Let me start by saying if this is a misunderstanding, then we will gladly remove you from the blacklist / remove the notice from the SV spreadsheet. When we're given a trade conversation where one user was apparently never given their hatched egg back and a deleted VM where it looks like a user is trying to cover up their involvement, it looks awfully suspicious.

If you would like your name cleared, then please give the hatched egg back to Erich. From the reddit conversation Erich has posted syncing up perfectly with the details you've provided with your cartridge, you did in fact trade with him at some point. Please give him his Pokemon back and we'll be happy to revert what's been done. I'm growing increasingly convinced this was just a huge misunderstanding and you had no malicious intent.

Wow to have the nerve to come here. I am /u/chucknorris10101. Remember that name? I can provide proof that is me, and I mean honestly /u/Razzlol and Razzeh arent that far apart. You list the same SVs here as on reddit. I really dont get how you can question your ban.

Kanyetwitty's profile was created today as well, how convenient?

If it wasnt you then someone with your friend code stole it, which means someone else with access to your 3DS stole it.

Also deleting my comment on your profile thinking that could hide things was really just silly.

I don't have a shiny eevee and I don't remember trading you erich. Don't really know what you expect me to do here.

Never denied that's my reddit account. Infact, I think I've directly mentioned it is numerous times but I've never traded you dude sorry. Can only assume you traded a random person sharing my trainer name your egg as the most likely explanation here.

Also just as a point, how the hell can you bring up the fact someone's profile was created today as something to use against me? When you created your profile today and seems like only thing you have done since is post slander against me?

A lot of people have recently made smogon accounts, me included to make use of reaching out to different community's shiny values. If you're really that much of a tinfoil hat I'm sure you can have a mod check IPs or something geez.

Its awful hard to have identical SVs (1 in 1.7 million since there are two of them). And to have it just be a coincidence that you have those IDs and the person with your friend code/name/username what have you received my eevee...well. thats not just coincidence.

If you want to get technical you might not have a shiny eevee because you havent hatched it yet.

Keep it civil guys, keep your insults to yourself.

Truth be told, accidentally trading the wrong person the egg seems like a fairly likely possibility given that there wasn't any exchange between you and Razzeh about actually getting online and trading. We can do a quick test if Razeeh was actually given the egg though. Erich, check the OT of whatever Pokemon was given to your in exchange for your egg. If it's Razzeh's ID, then the egg is almost certainly on his cartridge / can be returned. If not, then it's much more likely you gave the egg away to the wrong person by accident

he sent me a Japanese Pinsir, which doesnt help this. And I only have 1 ryan on my friends list, and only 1 who would have requested a trade with me at that point in time. I dont think I would really go through all this trouble if i was making it up

Which I could easily check by going through my 8 boxes of eggs in my PC and seeing if one was obtained via link-trade.

But I won't waste my time, its not worth it. I know myself I never got a trade from you, I don't have or have had an shiny eevee which is easily checked in the dex.

I'm not interested in a 1 persons word against another argument here, can already see its getting nowhere.
Like I said I've only done 2 trades through smogon and both have been posted here and can be easily checked by admin or mods.

Pretty annoyed that this was all able to happen before I even had a chance to have my say though, yeah.

Alright, so I'm going to go ahead and close this out:

The evidence Erich showed early on was pretty convincing given some shady unresponsiveness on Razzah's part to the point where it looked like Razzah was guilty without a doubt. However, given the counter evidence Razzah's presented, I'm much more inclined to believe now that there was a miscommunication somewhere and Erich likely gave the egg to the wrong recipient. I will keep my eye open for any more suspicious activity, but for now, Razzeh will not be blacklisted.

Razzeh , I apoligize for the premature blacklisting. If you'd like me to make it up to you somehow through maybe trading you a spitback or something, PM me and I can help. I really don't want this incident to sour your whole experience here.

Im sorry for being bothersome, but he has yet to post his friendcode. If he has never traded with me, it would not be in my friend code list as a confirmed friend. Also his location is UK/Scotland per Global Link, something I would not know unless we traded. I think I would remember the avatar of someone who stole my eevee.

Would anyone else have had access to your 3ds razzeh?

This seems like the best place to ask this, so here I go.

I just want to be clear on something so that I know what to do, but let's say that I received a shiny Relicanth in a trade, and I want to put that Relicanth up for trade on my thread. Now the OT didn't say that I couldn't redistribute it, however they didn't say that I could either.

So what I'm asking is this; despite not verbally being told whether I can or cannot redistribute the shiny, is it okay for me to do so? Or should I play it safe and contact the OT to make sure they're okay with it?

I ask this because I work hard on breeding for my trade shop, so I don't want to run into any trouble if I can do something to clarify my rights on whether I can or can't trade the shiny Relicanth.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This seems like the best place to ask this, so here I go.

I just want to be clear on something so that I know what to do, but let's say that I received a shiny Relicanth in a trade, and I want to put that Relicanth up for trade on my thread. Now the OT didn't say that I couldn't redistribute it, however they didn't say that I could either.

So what I'm asking is this; despite not verbally being told whether I can or cannot redistribute the shiny, is it okay for me to do so? Or should I play it safe and contact the OT to make sure they're okay with it?

I ask this because I work hard on breeding for my trade shop, so I don't want to run into any trouble if I can do something to clarify my rights on whether I can or can't trade the shiny Relicanth.
best thing to do is always ask the OT first to avoid any trouble.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Just Got scammed by Profesor2014!
Traded My Male and Female Sneasal, she said she'd give me female togepi and 5IV Ditto. Togepi is level 30 male and ditto has no perfect IVs. She logged right after trade and disconnected from Internet.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Just Got scammed by Profesor2014!
Traded My Male and Female Sneasal, she said she'd give me female togepi and 5IV Ditto. Togepi is level 30 male and ditto has no perfect IVs. She logged right after trade and disconnected from Internet.
was this on the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)