Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, look what monk found:

~Welcome to my Trade Thread~

Rules

• No Hacks of any sort.
  • ALL Pokemon in this thread are REDIS BY ALL!
  • No distributing between trade partners unless the Pokemon is redis.
  • You post on my thread, you make the first offer. I'll do the same for you if I post on your thread.
  • I will check threads.
  • I LOVE for people to do breeding projects. Ask me for details.
  • Do NOT PM me!
  • Piss me off, and you'll be blacklisted.
The bolded rule is what is wrong. Monk specifically gave me and DSP semi-rights to the raikou, which is obviously not fully redis. I am guessing there are others there that aren't really fully redis.

Look, its not okay to create your own rules, that break the rules of the forum. When you get called out on them, you avoid the problem, until it gets taken too the blacklist, then you fix it.

This has happened before, and will happen again.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
OK, seriously guys. You're snipping at each other for the sake of snipping. Take it easy, and stop spamming up this thread.

---

I have reason to believe NckG should be added to the trading blacklist for trading illegal Pokemon (see here). I have received another case of him trading an illegal Pokemon as well.

Lester, i've sent you a PM, wrote on your user profile, and wrote on the Battle Me thread explaining that the DC was unintentional i've admitted defeat and I've offered to battle you and run to give you your win. I don't know if that merits me being blacklisted but nobody else has had a problem with me

I would like to report Jmont09. I swear he has hacked pokes, all of his pokemon were and master balls and I don't recall Jolteon being able to use let alone learn Focus Blast.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to report BlazeMurder for trying to trade me a Regigigas with an illegal IV combination.

Regigigas UT OT ( caught on my lil bro's game)

Nature Adamant
Ivs:31/31/31/31/27/31
Evs: none​

Adamant with the listed IVs is not a possible combination when catching a pokemon according to Shoddy. He has both confirmed the IVs and that it was caught in his brother's game in this post.

People are blacklisted for offering hacked Pokemon, so why are you any different?
I didn't realise that it was hacked until "Ditto" had to report me. I'm different because, if I found out it was hacked I'll get rid of the pokemon and make sure that my pokes are 100%, but I failed to do so with Regigigas.

1) People who are not involved should not be posting here.
2) It is a big deal because then we don't know what else of theirs might be hacked. A lot of pokes can pass hack checks. The fact that the IVs were incorrect made it a dead giveaway, but other hacks might be harder to spot.
But the fact of the matter is ok I made a mistake and I take full responsibility of that mistake that I made. I should have checked it, but did I no. If they put me on the blacklist, then they put me on the blacklist. I'm done with arguing and pleading my case. Let's just let the mods decide weither I go on or not.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, I just deleted 15 worthless posts regarding the incident above.

Unless anyone has FACTS to add to this, please refrain from posting.

Your wifi moderators will take care of it from here.

onceXExile

Would like to report for breaking sleep clause 2 times during a match. He put my pokemon to sleep, I switched, then he attempted to put my other pokemon to sleep, but sleep powder missed!! I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but then he used sleep powder again to put 2 pokemon of my team asleep. I D/C'd on him - I'm getting fed people not reading the bloody rules. Please add him to blacklist as he did it intentionally!

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
Adding BlazeMurder to the blacklist for dealing in hacked Pokemon, in particular a Regigigas with illegal IVs.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
The crux of the issue is your level of trustworthiness at the moment. Even though you got rid of the hacked monster (which by all accounts I've heard you were pretty convinced were legit - we've heard the "brother" excuse far too much), how can we be sure you haven't hacked up any number of your other offerings?

The crux of the issue is your level of trustworthiness at the moment. Even though you got rid of the hacked monster (which by all accounts I've heard you were pretty convinced were legit - we've heard the "brother" excuse far too much), how can we be sure you haven't hacked up any number of your other offerings?
Eh. Ok, I understand, but is there a way I can get off the blacklist?

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
Wait a while, be helpful in the forums, and most importantly, don't pester us about getting off the list.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Offer to EV train stuff, give general advice to the newbies, answer questions in the simple questions forums and other stuff like that.

i need help plz i need someone to get code manager and help me pokesav plz... plz i need soem one.. plz
Wow, asking for help hacking in the blacklist. Not a good move dude.

Seriously, there is no place for asking with help on hacking here. If there was, it would be the simple request thread.

Long story shory- don't hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)