winter sucks

I should've taken a picture last tuesday because my entire driveway was iced over. Took my dad like 3 hours to finish HALF of it.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Our snowpocalypse was pretty weak. Not even blizzard conditions! Hell, Dartmouth even ran midterms that day. So no pictures from here.

aw, look at all the snow noobs taking their first snow pics

so damned cute, aren't they? :avatar:
dude I knew if I did not take a picture of the snow, it would be half melted as soon as I woke up, and my prognosticating was utterly proper

Winter might suck, but it probably doesn't suck as much as getting owned by me all the time used to

lol metalscyther what a name

:)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
dude I knew if I did not take a picture of the snow, it would be half melted as soon as I woke up, and my prognosticating was utterly proper
I don't doubt it, which is why I think it's all the more hilarious when southern people go apeshit and start wrapping their cars around telephone poles. But yeah, you gotta document that historical event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)