Tournament World Cup of 1v1 - Finals [Won by Central Europe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
big boy predicts time

US East (4) vs Central Europe (4)
SM 1v1 BO7: Jamez155 vs SolarflareRo (45-55) solar is actually way better at SM that people seem to give him credit for. Also James has kinda inconsistent results
SM 1v1 BO5: blondesasukeuchiha vs neomon (65-35) neomon is a DPP main that hasn't even showed up in tours recently. Also bsu seems to be crushing it so
SM 1v1 BO5: pqs vs Iron Crusher (51-49) both extremely good players, both are currently 3-1, but pqs seems more creative in the sets he uses so he's gonna be harder to prep against
SM 1v1 BO5: ayedan vs TheShadowClaw (40-60) TSC is such an SM goat, currently 4-0 and has always shown consistency in 1v1 tours. Ayedan is also very good but TSC has the edge in this matchup
ORAS 1v1 BO5: Alakazam vs ggopw (45-55) both show similar wc records, but I'm basing this off past tournaments. Whie ggopw played SM during semi finals, he has always been one of the best ORAS players
ORAS 1v1 BO5: Betathunder vs 187 Fan (60-40) barely ever heard of this dude and he already has a win in wc semis. Good luck prepping for him lol
BW 1v1 BO5: power vs Wanonymous1616 (35-65) wanony is already super good at playing bw and has Solar for team support. Power is decent but he barely has any chance
DPP 1v1 BO5: Yami vs Inkreativ (60-40) don't know a lot about either, just basing this off the fact that Yami has played more DPP games this tour and has also showed more results in the tier in past tours

if this goes to tiebreakers CEU will take it with Solar and wanony easy, and its a wrap

US East (4) vs Central Europe (4)
SM 1v1 BO7: Jamez155 vs SolarflareRo - Jamez uses his phone to play. He will have picked the wrong service plan and Solar wins.
SM 1v1 BO5: blondesasukeuchiha vs neomon - i feel like bsu break will bring him unwanted hax
SM 1v1 BO5: pqs vs Iron Crusher - IC will bring gard & calm mind. pqs will run primeape or something and win.
SM 1v1 BO5: ayedan vs TheShadowClaw - ayedan will make the right play, end up getting status'd and lose
ORAS 1v1 BO5: Alakazam vs ggopw - ggopw's team wins when he loses weirdly enough. tda will pick up win
ORAS 1v1 BO5: Betathunder vs 187 Fan - betathunder is my ompl pal. he's winning :3
BW 1v1 BO5: power vs Wanonymous1616 - given power not make a mistake, can see him picking up a win
DPP 1v1 BO5: Yami vs Inkreativ - they sent me a <3 so I think they will win ^^

-tie breaker-
ceu wins 2-0 with yami/magma/whatever name they going by this month, sadly not getting to play it out :(

pazza

Banned deucer.
rip east we had a good run, hey at least we didn't lose as hard we people thought we would!!

gz ceu truly a broken team in world cup.

or did you guys only win because its the year of east losing every wc :O

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Congratulations to Central Europe!
As promised, the winning team's players will receive 500 Kyubits being added to their balance, as well as the 2nd place team earning 200 Kyubits.
  • For more information regarding Kyubits and how you can spend them, see the 1v1 Shopfront OP as well as the Kyubit Balance Listing and list of user-run shops in the second post!
  • If you have no interest in Kyubits, you can always donate them to whoever you'd like.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to Central Europe!
As promised, the winning team's players will receive 500 Kyubits being added to their balance, as well as the 2nd place team earning 200 Kyubits.
  • For more information regarding Kyubits and how you can spend them, see the 1v1 Shopfront OP as well as the Kyubit Balance Listing and list of user-run shops in the second post!
  • If you have no interest in Kyubits, you can always donate them to whoever you'd like.
I have no interest in kyubits. Split mine 10 ways with everyone else in east u tagged if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)