World War Three Mafia - ENDGAME - Athiest Covenant win

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels publish The Communist Manifesto, introducing the notion of a nation owned and ruled democratically, in which everyone possesses an equal stake in society, and there is no class divide. They predicted that a revolution in which the people would overthrow the nations dictator and plant the seeds of communism was inevitable.

69 years later, the Bolsheviks, adapting the idea of communism, lead a revolution and successfully overthrow Czar Nicholas II. Communism spreads rapidly to other areas of the world.

Adolf Hitler leads his army into Poland, and Winston Churchill officially declares war on Germany. Six years later, allied tanks roll into Berlin, and Adolf Hitler commits suicide in an underground bunker. The Nazi party surrenders command of Germany, and the allies celebrate victory.

Pascal La'Rue is conceived in a small village near Marseille. Born to parents who radically questioned the existence of god in a society entirely contingent on a higher being, Pascal followed his parents beliefs with a passion. Being an extremely bright child, he published several controversial books and documents on the subject of atheism in only his first twenty years, presenting them in a manner that appealed to the masses. He coined the term atheism, which was entered into the dictionary shortly after as it became commonplace. Aged 27, Pascal branched out into politics, and created his political party , the Atheist society.

Meeting support far greater than what he had anticipated, Pascal was a well-respected and very rich man at the age of thirty, and following the death of his father in 2007,
Pascal, aged 31, decided to take his parents beliefs one step further and go global.
He brought his ideology to the world, and in the space of only ten years, atheism had spread wildly, becoming common practice in many powerful nations. This was met with much hostility from the rest of the world, and in 2018, Pascal, aged 42, was assassinated by a religious extremist while driving to a lecture on the applications of atheism in creating world peace.

His death dealt a huge blow to modern atheism, but Pascals legacy lived on in his political party. However, without Pascals guiding hand in uniting beliefs the party elected a new leader with far more extreme views on religion, and backed by the military and economical strength of their atheist allies, they turned a religious dispute into a battle for military dominance, declaring war on the religious world on September 23rd, 2019.

Meanwhile, the sudden surge of communism the early nineteenth century experienced began to die down until the 1990s, where it lingered only in a few stubborn, idealist nations.
These nations, ridiculed and shunned for their communist beliefs, became bitter and resentful towards powers they knew they were unable to overthrow. Many considered giving in and returning to a dictator-ruled system of government. However, on the icy border of South West Russia, the beginnings of the Second Revolution were taking place.

1999 saw Vladimjir Tschavo (pictured below), a wealthy extremist communist, create the Red Revolution, a political party dedicated to the revival of communism.
2002 saw him rise to power, assuming control of the country.
2005 saw the first meetings between the remaining communist nations, in an effort to pool all financial and militant resources in true communist fashion.
And 2019 saw the Red Revolution declare war on the world, driven by one blood thirsty nation out for revenge, whatever the cost.

74 years after Adolf Hitler surrendered and ended the war that took 70 million lives, humanity seems set to destroy itself again, in the name of politics and religion.
Facing the combined might of half the world, the remaining nations are forced to band together and attempt to survive the war with their religion and their government intact.

Named symbollically after the supercontinent that once contained all land, united as one, The Pangaean Republic are the village in this game, consisting of nations from all around the world.

The two mafia groups are the Red Revolution, and the Atheist Covenant.
There are also neutral countries, who take different stances on these issues and have their own agenda.

GAME BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

But...wait a minute...whats this?

It seems that a deadly chemical, released by the terrorist factions into the Pangaean Republic, has instigated a sudden epidemic of EXPLOSIVE AMNESIA!

Indeed, it seems as if you’ve all forgotten who you’re allies are. Oh, what a cruel plot twist!
For some reason, you get the feeling that some of you may only be pretending to have amnesia with a facade that could rival Calculon himself in terms of pure... acting talent!
Well, theres nothing for it. Now, you must attempt to weedle out the liars and the vagabonds among you, and come out on top.

Every day, you will vote for the nation you suspect to be a member of a terrorist faction, and come nightfall this user will be crushed under the iron boot of the Pangaean Republic. Yeah!!!

Rules can be found in the sign-ups thread below, and if you have yet to read them, go do so. There are a couple of notable changes from the standard formula.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1936683#post1936683

now, for real...
GAME BEGIN!!!!!!!

Night One will end on 8:30pm GMT on the 20th May. Basically, 48 hours from now.

Players

7. Veedrock
9. dak
12. Annhialator Zero
16. Pokemon Red

atheists win!

DEAD

4. Fishin (KILLED NIGHT 1 - VILLAGE HOOKER)
18. McGraw (LYNCHED DAY 1 - ATHEIST INSPECTOR)
22. Shiv (LYNCHED DAY 2 - COMMUNIST HOOKER)
1. Thunda (KILLED NIGHT 3 - VILLAGE WATCHER)
25. Dogfish44 (KILLED NIGHT 3 - VILLAGE SILENCER)
26. Kumar (KILLED NIGHT 3 - VILLAGE THIEF)
11. Umbreon Dan (LYNCHED DAY 3 - COMMUNIST ALLIANCE CHECKER)
20. Pyromanic (KILLED NIGHT 4 - VILLAGE BPV ITEM HOLDER)
15. Myriad (LYNCHED DAY 4 - COMMUNIST KILLER)
5. Ace Matador. (KILLED NIGHT 5 - VILLAGE INSPECTOR)
13. RB-Golbat (KILLED NIGHT 5 - VILLAGE MAYOR)
24. Scrubs (KILLED NIGHT 5 - VILLAGE BODYGUARD)
14. Yoshi King (LYNCHED DAY 5 - VILLAGE REDIRECTOR)
2. MS (KILLED NIGHT 6 - NEUTRAL MARTYR/BPV)
17. pookar (KILLED NIGHT 6 - VIGILANT VILLAGE TWIN)
21. zerowing (LYNCHED DAY 6 - VILLAGE DIRTY MEXICAN)
8. iKitsune (KILLED NIGHT 7 - VIGILANT VILLAGE TWIN)
10. Arcticblast (KILLED NIGHT 7 - NEUTRAL WOLF)
23. timw06 (LYNCHED DAY 7 - VILLAGE ONE TIME HOOK)
3. Seven Deadly Sins (KILLED NIGHT 8 - VILLAGE ROLE NAME INSPECTOR)
19. tennisace (KILLED NIGHT 8 - COMMUNIST BODYGUARD)
6. GTS (KILLED NIGHT 8 - COMMUNIST MOLE TURNED KILLER)

(BAN ME PLEASE) villager kumar requests all other villagers to contact him
(BAN ME PLEASE) villager kumar promises more details when you pm me

PS:
† I have accepted (BAN ME PLEASE) Jesus as my saviour and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too!†

Something that should have been made clear in the rules: Items cannot be transferred during the day. Only at night. Sorry.

also cookie man everyone knows EXPLOSIVE AMNESIA is the second coolest disease to get beside boneitis

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
(BAN ME PLEASE) villager kumar requests all other villagers to contact him
(BAN ME PLEASE) villager kumar promises more details when you pm me

PS:
† I have accepted (BAN ME PLEASE) Jesus as my saviour and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too!†
What Kumar said without the nigga part. Will give more details as PMs are exchanged.

To all of the other Pangeans, I would be careful about revealing your role right now, especially if it's something important - remember, it's n1, not n0, and you can get killed tonight. It should only be a little longer till d1, and at that point, the village will be the ones deciding who to kill, not mafia.

Around the world, 4 billion human beings wake up simultaneously (the future abolished time zones, everyone now uses GMT), some to the sound of evil whisperings, some to the sound of nervous chatter. As one, you all switch on your TV sets and flick over to BBC news.

“Good morning, this is Yurac H. Hunt, reporting live from Washington DC here in The United States of America. As you can all see over my shoulder, last night saw utter devastation tear through the American borders, violently spreading through the entire country in a bloody, gruesome invasion. Officials say the massacre was quick and brutal, and that the attackers all wore distinctive headgear that prevented their faces from being exposed. In fact, nobody can know for sure who the attackers were, or why they did what they did. However, I think the scene behind me speaks for itself.
The camera pans behind the reporter, and you all catch a glimpse of burning land, ashes, and smoke. A brief shot of a rotting corpse turns many stomachs as the reporters continue talking in hushed tones.
You hear a snippet of conversation as the reporters discuss the issue amongst themselves.
“Yes, terry. I’m afraid all we really know is that the attackers arrived sometime around 1 am and were very large in numbers, quickly destroying..”

Around late morning time, a curious note is found on the corpses of several dead Americans, and as more and more bodies arrive at the morgue it becomes apparent that every citizen in the country had one.

Dear Fishin,

You are the United States of America.

You are one of the largest, richest, and most ethnically diverse countries on the planet, well known for your patriotism and strong religious values. When the Atheist Covenant and the Red Revolution formed and declared war on the rest of the world, your government decided to unite the remaining countries in an effort to defeat the radical terrorist groups that had formed on the other side of the globe. Being the founder of the Pangaean Republic, you will play an important part in the war.

Your military strength is almost unparalleled, and using it you are able to engage other users in fire fights by PMing Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Engaging <USER> in a fire fight”. This nation will be too busy defending themselves from your onslaught to do anything else during the night.

You are allied with the Pangaean Republic.

You win if the Pangaean Republic wins.
It is now Day 1. As leaders of your respective nations, it is up to you to deliberate amongst yourselves and decide on a target to meet the iron fist of the Pangaean Republic.

Deadline is 8 PM (GMT) on the 22th May, or until a majority is reached. 13 votes is a majority. Once the first vote has been cast, the deadline will be 24 hours from that point.

The last two hours of the deadline will NOT add 24 hours to the deadline, to facilitate for stealth lynches.

r.i.p. fifi fishin.

AZ: not until an inspector claims or someone catches a false claimant, in which case they will probably be lynched.

also can you non-players stop posting in this thread unless you have something funny to say as it is mildly confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)