Would you rather...?

usa don’t need more land, tbh, germany can win ww1; that averts the current ww2 history as we know it, though could it be worse? who knows! i just don’t like that whole Manifest Destiny nonsense.

would you rather only be able to drink water for the rest of your life (other drinks make you upchuck immediately), or remove the internet as we know it from existence (humanity would retain memories of it, but be unable to replicate it or know why it stopped working)?
Drink water. Easy.

Would you rather become a South Park character and live in South Park, or become a Family Guy character and live in Quahog?

nolenot

Banned deucer.
wyr have to deal with stealth rocks in real life every time you step in a new room

or

always get burned by scald in real life except scald is every time you get slightly splashed by a liquid

Drink water. Easy.

Would you rather become a South Park character and live in South Park, or become a Family Guy character and live in Quahog?
South Park Character. The animation style is cooler and it openly pokes fun at political correctness and SJW culture.

Would you rather play Sword and Shield and have all the DLC's included or play USUM and have all pokemon accessible without transfer?

South Park Character. The animation style is cooler and it openly pokes fun at political correctness and SJW culture.

Would you rather play Sword and Shield and have all the DLC's included or play USUM and have all pokemon accessible without transfer?
SWSH+DLC's man, I would love Urshifu + ma boi Lugia soon.

Would you rather use a team of low tier pokemon (PU, NU) or 1 Ubers pokemon?

SWSH+DLC's man, I would love Urshifu + ma boi Lugia soon.

Would you rather use a team of low tier pokemon (PU, NU) or 1 Ubers pokemon?
In-game or competitive?

In-game? Team of low tier Pokemon. Solo running with ubers is boring. And lots of my favourites are in the lower tiers, so at least it would be fun that way. And hey, I retired from competitive battling when Gen 5 started, so I'm no longer a competitive player anyways.

Competitively? Low tier. Six weaker Pokemon still have a bigger chance of winning than one strong one. And hey, some low-tier Pokemon can have a niche in the Uber tier. Or at least, some NU or UU Pokemon had niches in Gen 3 and 4 Ubers. Jumpluff on a team with Groudon, Lanturn as a Kyogre counter and more...

Would you rather stop going on Smogon, or stop going on social media (as in, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/TikTok/whatever)?

Would you rather stop going on Smogon, or stop going on social media (as in, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/TikTok/whatever)?
Both of these sound terrible. Stop going on social media. As long as YouTube doesn't count as social media I'm fine.

Would you rather kick a Tyranitar in its weak spot or hit a Tyranitar over the head with a hammer?

Both of these sound terrible. Stop going on social media. As long as YouTube doesn't count as social media I'm fine.

Would you rather kick a Tyranitar in its weak spot or hit a Tyranitar over the head with a hammer?
Hit a Tyranitar over the head with a hammer. That's what you get for winning the weather war.

Would you rather take a huge cc from boosted Heracross irl or take a Toxic but you have no antidotes in your house

Hit a Tyranitar over the head with a hammer. That's what you get for winning the weather war.

Would you rather take a huge cc from boosted Heracross irl or take a Toxic but you have no antidotes in your house
Either way, I'm going to die, so I'd rather take the Close Combat. Then, the suffering will end immediately. Toxic means a slow and painful death...

No Antidote, you say... But you didn't say anything about the Pokemon Center, so I could take the Toxic and go there. But if that's not allowed, Close Combat and just get it over with.

Would you rather have sex with Quagmire from Family Guy, or be Kenny from South Park and die (and resurrect) over and over and over again?

Would you rather have sex with Quagmire from Family Guy, or be Kenny from South Park and die (and resurrect) over and over and over again?
Second option, I get to experience death in many different forms!

Would you rather time travel to the moments before your death to prevent it or time travel to the days before your worst enemy was born to prevent his birth?

Starter, since I could be a Chikorita :)

Would you rather be the strongest Magikarp in the Pokemon World, respected by all other Magikarp and Fishermen? Or would you rather be a legendary, but the weakest legendary in the Pokemon world? Phione is the weakest, I think. ;)

Starter, since I could be a Chikorita :)

Would you rather be the strongest Magikarp in the Pokemon World, respected by all other Magikarp and Fishermen? Or would you rather be a legendary, but the weakest legendary in the Pokemon world? Phione is the weakest, I think. ;)
Strongest Magikarp in the Pokemon world, known as the most difficult Pokemon to catch in history.

Would you rather have your entire Pokemon team glitched in the older games or have to play the game with a Wishiwashi (no school form)?

Strongest Magikarp in the Pokemon world, known as the most difficult Pokemon to catch in history.

Would you rather have your entire Pokemon team glitched in the older games or have to play the game with a Wishiwashi (no school form)?
Entire pokemon glitched. Because yes.

Would you rather: Trade a Porygon-Z for a Porygon-Z or trade a Rhyperior for a Rhyperior?

Strongest Magikarp lol.

Entire pokemon glitched. Because yes.

Would you rather: Trade a Porygon-Z for a Porygon-Z or trade a Rhyperior for a Rhyperior?

Rhyperior. Is cooler

Would you rather be a Butterfree or a Beedrill

beedrill, since i'll strike fear in the populace, get cool stingers, and i can mega evolve

would you rather have fur coat or ice scales

Lesbian because I prefer women.

Would you rather drink caffeinated coffee before you sleep or drink hard alcohol upon waking up?

Lesbian because I prefer women.

Would you rather drink caffeinated coffee before you sleep or drink hard alcohol upon waking up?
coffee
would you rather delete all teddiursa threads here or have cure for cancer, covid and all diseases possible?

would you rather delete all teddiursa threads here or have cure for cancer, covid and all diseases possible?
second option. teddiursa threads are not meant to be taken seriously.

would you rather contribute to your favorite pet mod and win nothing no matter how hard you tried or contribute to your least favorite pet mod but win every single slate

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
second option. teddiursa threads are not meant to be taken seriously.

would you rather contribute to your favorite pet mod and win nothing no matter how hard you tried or contribute to your least favorite pet mod but win every single slate
second option because if i was feeling like a prick i could sub garbage to purposefully derail the mod, either way my legacy endures

would you rather eat soldified version of your fav drink or drink liquid version of your fav food

second option because if i was feeling like a prick i could sub garbage to purposefully derail the mod, either way my legacy endures

would you rather eat soldified version of your fav drink or drink liquid version of your fav food
First, a giant hunk of fanta sounds delicious

Would you rather be a really lame pokemon in a popular type(Goomy) or a cool pokemon in a unpoular type( Genesect, Volcarona)

Cool Pokémon of an unpopular type so I would stand out. Bug- or Ice-type preferably.

Would you rather argue with anti-maskers or argue with Star Wars fans?

Cool Pokémon of an unpopular type so I would stand out. Bug- or Ice-type preferably.

Would you rather argue with anti-maskers or argue with Star Wars fans?
Star Wars fans. I'm not gonna explain this.

Would you rather spam your least favorite memes nonstop in your favorite server or spam your favorite memes in your least favorite server?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)