Challenge XY Giveaway Contest - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
From what I've seen so far, times have been clustering, so it is in your best interest to send scores in ASAP once you have a time you are happy with. As per my earlier post, in the case of multiple submissions of the same in-game time, earlier submissions receive the higher ranking.

At least you didn't pull a mekkah and escape rope back to pallet town or something :3 And some people are crazy resetting for good Starters to get the best chance of going as fast as possible.
This never happened. I have, however, died somewhere in like Cerulean and gotten back to Pallet Town, but hasnt everyone?

From what I've seen so far, times have been clustering, so it is in your best interest to send scores in ASAP once you have a time you are happy with. As per my earlier post, in the case of multiple submissions of the same in-game time, earlier submissions receive the higher ranking.
How do I send you my score?

I finally have something. It's not good, but I've trying way too many times, I really don't care anymore hahaha

That damned Surge... it took me like 6 minutes to solve the fudging puzzle

Last edited:

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just PM it to me, or in "new forum speak," start a conversation. Link to the screenshot/photo of your trainer card.

Just PM it to me, or in "new forum speak," start a conversation. Link to the screenshot/photo of your trainer card.
I think I've done it right

EDIT: Well, seems I'm not going to the next round hahaha

Last edited:
Dropping out, school looks like it's going to be kinda hard this year and I already have X preordered, so someone else could use it a lot more than me. :)

Ok I'm not able to go past this time, at least I can submit now...got super-lucky at the beginning and haxed from cerulean gym to the end :<

Stellar

of the Distant Past
@Celever
@DHR-107
@breh
@megayokim
@Darknesscrusher
@GenXXZ
@Wyvern56
@Dark Arceus
@lucariojr
@LegendaryElitist
@NidokingKing
@Weebos
@Infernis
@Shiny Dratini
@Blitzamirin
@Dreamox
@Level 51
@Quark
@extra.
@coolking49
@Deinosaur
@Quickbobhero
@richi3f
@SkellyDuke
@Eo Ut Mortus
@The Diverman
@Alterevolution
@Houndoomsday
@nyttyn

Notifying the above users. Remember that scores are due Saturday by 11:59 PM CST (GMT -5). It definitely benefits you to send your scores in sooner rather than later!

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Submitted Stellar :) Also, the highlight post you tried doesn't work correctly iirc... I didn't get any notification of it at least! :P

Submitting mine in a few hours. Kinda annoyed tbh. I had a Low 50 minute run that was near perfect, but my Laptop crashed. That hurt... a lot. Got one new time as a replacement, I'll just submit it when I get my laptop back in a few hours (using friends now to type this)

Stellar

of the Distant Past
Yeah, I had a feeling that the mass highlight wouldn't work. I'll have to send out VMs manually tomorrow evening.

I just noticed this at 10PM my time and just submitted my entry. I hope it's not too late... I would've done this much earlier had I known! *please don't disqualify me for being less than 10 minutes late*

EDIT:
Wow, upon further review I just realized that it was NOT the 24th an hour ago, but the 23rd. I wasn't late at all. How the hell did I screw that up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)