Your Favorite Tier~

Yeah, it was so much fun to find out whose boah killed skarmbliss the fastest 17,000,000 times in a row. Oh wait, no it wasn't, adv sucked

I play every and any tier, but my heart probably goes to NU because it pisses feli off the most :D

Yeah, it was so much fun to find out whose boah killed skarmbliss the fastest 17,000,000 times in a row. Oh wait, no it wasn't, adv sucked
I think Jin and some other weird raging idiots would like to disagree :) Btw I'm talking about the ones who goes "Everything past Gen III sucks" etc.

I prefer BW Ubers because you can really do a lot of various things. Though, I really dislike XY Ubers, because all the new players use Geomancy Xerdumbas and there is no really competition when you hit the ladder or even when you play tournaments. It's way too easy to have a counters full of counters to popular new-players' Pokémon, and there is no merit to win to them.
1v1 is also a meta I do like, if you forget the player who play on luck with Scarf Ditto.

16bit

What does your soul look like?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
BW NU. I had the most fun with it, and had the most fun teambuilding and the players thought of more creative things, unlike Gen 6 OU with Aegislash and Talonflame everywhere.

My favourite tier was moved to the "other metas", its middle cup. And you know what! I miss it being in general use. I really do! But it doesn't matter. I can still ask in the OM folder and stuff... And yeah... :P I love LC too but one hits are too common and i'm in love with Smogon Doubles. :P Too many favourite tiers! lol

_Tonks_

LC, 1v1, CC, Ubers, and UU/RU. Mainly everything but OU. OU is dumb.

Having a blast in NU right now

As in BW there's a lot of versatility in the tier and cool sets / pokemon are popping up everywhere
A lot of NFE pokemon are still viable even with Knock Off running rampant, which is a relief

I want to say RU is my favorite tier, and I would have a month or so ago. But it gets tiring to see the same 10-15 Pokemon in EVERY team you run into, running the exact same sets and trying to pull off the exact same strats. There's only so many times I can enjoy denying Hitmonlee's their Unburden with a Ghost or Protect.

I'd probably go to NU if not for a few Pokes in RU that I enjoy running(like Physical Meloetta).

So I guess my favorite would be Unranked Randoms. Provides all the surprise of Randoms with none of the need to try stupidly hard to climb a ladder. Just wish people wouldn't leave battles so much...

Last edited:
OU 4 lyfe!!!
the people that play the tier make it pretty interesting
and the battles r usually epic.
I like the lower tiers 2 cus mah niggah floatzel is found in one of those tiers (NU I belief.......he OU in mah opinion)
I like ubers 2 cus making teamz r pretty easy

I loved UU back in generation 5 but now i think LC is my favorite. Even though i'm not good at it, LC doesn't have many stall options and this is more than enough to make me like it.

Last edited:
I have no feelings...preferring NU. Except the ones involving preference.
I picked it because the pokemon are cool and I believe that's an appropriate-enough reasonwah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)