Your Smogoff Niche

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
My sincerest apologies children of smogoff. I am currently under the influence of the funny tasting liquids and the thread will resume when I have some time. I have been busy with my studies and I apologize for not fulfilling my smogoff duties as the resident sultan. I hope you all can understand and will give me a bit more time before I continue on with this project.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
I'm the guy that find niches in Pokemon. You're the guy that find niches for Smogoff posters.

Choice Band Golurk in OU anyone?

Smogoffwise, I just kinda exist. Kinda like the guy irl that is always there but rarely say anything.
shadowpeashooter, you are a poster who posts leisurely in smogoff. While I disagree that you rarely say anything I would agree with your initial assertation that you just exist in this realm. You post quite a bit here in the humble land of smogoff and while it is nice you participate, I think you could do a bit better posting wise. You are another one of the petmod crew members and it shows in your posts. You post here to take a break from the Petmods which is evident considering your numerous one-liners. You seldom try to create content and instead just participate in threads. This is not a negative trait as we need posters willing to participate, however, instead of witty quips or funny shitposts you take everything at face value and just respond to it. My advice to you is to ask yourself what could you do to make your posts funny or clever. Moreover, you must ask yourself how you can add to a thread in a manner that everyone would appreciate and find helpful or humorous.

i like to think my niche is as someone who posts just infrequently enough that i'm never quite expected
rattlesnakeacrobat, you are another smogoff leisure poster who participates in threads that ask a question or give you the opportunity to say something about yourself. You used to post infrequently enough to fly under the radar but now your most recent and frequent smogoff activity has made you more visible to the posters eye. I find that your current positioning in smogoff is fine for a poster such as yourself. You post when you find it necessary even if you have little to say. My one piece of advice is that you find a way to make your posts interesting. I offered shadowpeashooter the same piece of advice so I will not repeat myself.

Yung Dramps
Yung Dramps, you have been a prominent poster that rose to the lime light during Fire*** late stages of its lifespan. You post about things you enjoy but you do so in a way that is informative and you inform others when their opinion is wrong. You have a home here in smogoff and while its easy to make fun of you as a poster I think you are an important member of the community. Your numerous Takes threads, while simple in design, give users an outlet to post about their opinions. This is something that is truly important for developing smogoff posters to take part in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)