Your weird and wacky dreams

Dreams I had.
.I had a dream where I had to find 2 guys fading away behind paintings.
.I had a dream where my dad came into the living room with a skeleton on his head while I was playing portal.
.I had a dream where a girl was trapped in aperture science and a mii was created to save her.
.I had a dream where I laughed more then usual with one of my friends and then I tried to find them and found an organization called something like “the sacred home for precipice blades” and then I tried to exit the dream (didn’t work). Then I got in a cop car while some guy was selling me tacos and I made it to this party with a playlist playing called “slightly gay music” and that somehow led to me being able to play skylanders with odd self aware dialog.
.I had a dream where there was a risk of rain 2 update and 2 strangers were in the living room but an alarm clock yelled something. (I think the word was “HELL”)
.I had a dream where I was playing risk of rain 2 in a massive empty steel room.

Last edited:
I just had another dream starring, yours truly, Ranma 1/2.

Context.
1679555099211.png

Ranma 1/2 is a series of action and romantic comedy mangas (and anime) by Rumiko Takahashi where we follow the adventures of Ranma, a martial artist who fell into a cursed pond which makes him transform into a girl when he touches cold water. Wacky hijinks ensue because of dumb characters who think with their penises, a love dodecahedron, subsequent rivalries due to the first two things, and cursed artifacts/monsters. This is seen as a classic, which is why I found weird that I did not like it as much as I expected to.

I have a love-hate relationship with one character in particular: Ukyo Kuonji.

1679555622568.png

I fucking love this design and the idea behind the character, but practically, in the mangas and especially in the anime, she falls short in my opinion. I do not find this character's characterization consistent, be it in the anime where an episode straight-up lies about her motivations, or with the whole tomboy thing that was honestly dropped at the end of her intro arc but still talked about afterwards as if it were a consistent character trait.

Anyways, if I am talking about this character, it's because the dream that I had starred her, as well as the first character that is established to love her (and stalks her): Tsubasa Kurenai.
1679555938048.png

I would have loved to see more of this character, especially thanks to disguise hijinks. Alas it's a one-off character in the manga and appears like once or twice more in the anime. Moreover, this character's intro arc is a bit controversial because some see it as homophobic.

I also saw this meme in a YouTube short recently, I promise it's relevant.

1679556373989.png

Anyway...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dream.

The dream begins with Tsubasa annoying the hell out of Ukyo and having their butt promptly kicked. This scene is not fucking relevant at all to the following part of the dream.

This is where the dream takes a turn. We follow some sort of alternate universe Ukyo where she's a priest. She gets to some cottage where she eats with an old bearded dude (might be the abbot if you want to think about it logically). They proceed to eat, I kid you not, motherfucking diced human flesh served in like some transparent green glass bowl. I woke the fuck up when I saw this.

WHAT THE FUCK DID MY BRAIN MEAN BY THIS. AM I OKAY?

After reflecting on the origin of this meat... Oh God, I hope Tsubasa is okay.

Last edited:

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
last night, i dreamt (among other plot threads) that i stopped kier starmer from committing suicide via (as far as i could tell) cyanide pill. i then immediately started trying to convince him to move his policy platform to the left lmao

On one hand, dreaming about forgetting a class assignment is pretty normal. Where things went off the rails is the content of the assignment in question. The thing I needed to do for French class with just a day remaining was build a trap. Knowing that I wouldn't be able to get fancier materials, my original plan was to make a miniature bear trap by attaching the jaws to two mousetraps facing each other. However, there were videos of some of the previous submissions for this assignment interpreted 'trap' as also including other sorts of disguised weapons, so I instead decided to make something that looks like it operates a large number of party blowers but instead actually fires nerf darts.

Unfortunately, I woke up before I could see my results graded.

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I instead decided to make something that looks like it operates a large number of party blowers but instead actually fires nerf darts.

Unfortunately, I woke up before I could see my results graded.
I wouldn't discount your dream offhand, look at all the important inventions in wikipedia's work inspired by dreams article.
Try to repeat your bedtime routine to induce the same dream tonight. If you remember the invention and its good maybe NERF™ will buy it off you for millions

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Okay so uh, in this dream

I was going to Uni on bus, when I saw a girl friend going up, we talk about what is she doing, she is going to the beach, and I decided that Uni sucks dick, and I'm gonna accompany her, so the bus makes parkour between giant sand mountains and buildings, the city has a more archeological aesthetic, we get to the beach where giant bones are coming out of the sand and giants boat parts are just standing there, we are waiting in a shadow created by one of the bones when her boyfriend appears, and I'm like "wtf, she is lesbian" (she is actually lesbian) but I didn't give it more thoughts, so they were lovey-dovey, and I was playing third, fourth and fifth wheel, so I decide to fuck off, when a fucking 100 meter Cthulhu/leviathan sea monster thing comes out of the water, and the boyfriend, and I'm are like "fuck" so he becomes a being of light and electricity, and yolos himself into the monster. The thing fends him off with his tentacles and starts vomiting bees from its giant mount, and it's basically grabbing him and about to eat him alive

The dream ends when I decide to just "fuck it, we ball" activate my Terraria Healer Thorium Loadout and yolo myself into the monster with Holy Fire

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Okay so uh, in this dream

I was going to Uni on bus, when I saw a girl friend going up, we talk about what is she doing, she is going to the beach, and I decided that Uni sucks dick, and I'm gonna accompany her, so the bus makes parkour between giant sand mountains and buildings, the city has a more archeological aesthetic, we get to the beach where giant bones are coming out of the sand and giants boat parts are just standing there, we are waiting in a shadow created by one of the bones when her boyfriend appears, and I'm like "wtf, she is lesbian" (she is actually lesbian) but I didn't give it more thoughts, so they were lovey-dovey, and I was playing third, fourth and fifth wheel, so I decide to fuck off, when a fucking 100 meter Cthulhu/leviathan sea monster thing comes out of the water, and the boyfriend, and I'm are like "fuck" so he becomes a being of light and electricity, and yolos himself into the monster. The thing fends him off with his tentacles and starts vomiting bees from its giant mount, and it's basically grabbing him and about to eat him alive

The dream ends when I decide to just "fuck it, we ball" activate my Terraria Healer Thorium Loadout and yolo myself into the monster with Holy Fire
what the actual fuck did i just read

I had a dream where one of my friends was part of the daily wire (maybe a nightmare) and was selling a daily wire contract to herself. There was also me being choked by a guy and when I said something about it there would be a loud speaker telling me to shut up.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
I had a dream last night where Hitler was still alive and he just lived in this small apartment and only a few people knew about him. Some dude would visit him once a week to give him food and he would just stay in his room all day and never leave. I think he eventually died after that guy stoped giving him food.
this is true, actually. one hears he ended up living in quite a cold place...?

I am running Around a conference for machines that make plywood

my girlfriend is witg me. It is in miami but new york and san francsico at different times

i’m a wanted man. People as looking for me. Chasing me.
My buddy see with acrobat Ex swinging among the rafters. And he must engage with her. I keep running

i use my cousin’s ID to leave the building but it is on lockdown and we have nowhere to go. I use the ID To get in a cop car.The copis driving us along wheb they release a picture of me and im forced to kill her. The car crashes.

we continue on Foot to a marina where we encounter a family and many other people trying to escape the plywood conference. We attempt to steal a boat but the other people take it and we settle for kayaks. Really shitty kayaks. We escape into the mangroves…

we get caught in a “water slide” which takes us to a grove. On one side there is a skeleton and on the other, poison ivy. We climb thru the ivy and keep walking thru the mangroves

There are people living out here. An arrow appears and kills the family’s kid. We put our hands up. It is a friend from high school - Vinny. He takes us to his shack but the family parentskill him. We run off into the night towards the yacht we see.

upon reaching theyacht, it is filled with security from the plywood conference. We have already swam out and been spotted and are swimming back and forth UNDER the bot to avoid capture…

i awake to knocks on my door from amazon delivery man at 7:24 am. Immediately head to toilet to write this before i forget

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)