Your weirdest or funniest fears

I'm going to put this out here but I used to be afraid of seagulls as a kid so I hid inside the tent at the beach.

Feel free to share if you still have any funny or weird fears, or share one you've had in the past.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Horses, Velcro, revolving doors

Horses are majestic and all but don’t get too close because they are HUGE and would stomp all over me. I don’t trust them

Velcro. The sound of it ripping apart makes me nauseous. Yucky.

Revolving doors I’m always afraid I’m going to mistime it and hurt myself because I’m a big fat idiot

Lina

Creatures in Heaven
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Horses, Velcro, revolving doors

Horses are majestic and all but don’t get too close because they are HUGE and would stomp all over me. I don’t trust them

Velcro. The sound of it ripping apart makes me nauseous. Yucky.

Revolving doors I’m always afraid I’m going to mistime it and hurt myself because I’m a big fat idiot
In agreement with Horses, due to how many times my Mum told me not to stand behind them when I was younger. Really any animal bigger than me in person scares me.

Bees are also a fear of mine mainly because I'm sensitive to bee stings and will swell up massively or get horrible rashes. For this reason I also fear honey, for the allergic reaction.

I also fear chickens mainly due to nightmares and being attacked by them as a kid.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to put this out here but I used to be afraid of seagulls as a kid so I hid inside the tent at the beach.
Look, I'd also probably be afraid of the big bird that swoops down and steals my pasty out of my hand if I were still a kid.

The sight of seeing an empty can always makes my spine chill. Coming for someone who's room has very important documents lying on the floor where my sister can play with them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)