you're a poster on the floor of the new york post exchange

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

"GET ME MORE DONDAPOSTS JENKINS. QUICK QUICK QUICK! THESE ARE ONLY GONNA GO UP"

"jenkins you need to stop sarcasmposting. we need to diversify our portfolio with at least 10% genuineposting"

"JENKINS WHY ARE YOU BUYING OCTOBERPOSTS? THESE ARE A BUBBLE THAT WON'T LAST INTO NOVEMBER! WE NEED TO GET OUT BEFORE IT BURSTS!"

"jenkins buy 500 shares of the european poster hedge fund, short 200 necroposts, and buy 1000 shares of the smogoff index fund"

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
imagine being one of the suckers who day trades smogon posts. im a night trader, through and through. sim qdb posts about missing hydro pump are gonna be huge next year; expect some digussion on the smogoff cast about this little number! or rather; big number LOL

buy. sell. buy. sell. in the same poster over and over again to artificially increase the market interest. just selling to buy and buying to sell. the biggest profit for me is useless and fake data

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
I'm gonna run a pump on Red Scare Posting and 1920s American Propaganda posting. You guys better get it in you wanna reap the benefits. After all this the Smogoff posting exchange. We don't believe in all that commie Gobbledygook

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
mlnkfish studios’ most recent analytic reports have confirmed that the recent thread economy has been on an upswing.

if you plan to invest, do it NOW.
if you recently pulled stocks, consider doubling your investments.
anyone who’s held steady: you’re doing the right thing. we’ll see you in the Bahamas come June.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)