You're Not My Type

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Does the Pokémon have to fully become the new typing, or can it mix and match with its original typings if only one new type is given?

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Round is complete c: Thank you to all who participated! The random Pokemon and their random types can be seen below:

Dumb Sir

TruSwagblu

Cretacerus

p0ip0le

MamOwOswine

HONK

Spook

LifeisDANK

chuckeroo777

h_n_g_m_n

Ivy

i want a lamp

lvl100Blaziken

brzozod526

Andrewito from dA

vzxt
Sandile
Ground/Fairy
Abilities: Dazzling/Moxie/H:Water Compaction

DexEntry A
This is a domesticated variant of Sandile. After living a pampered, luxurious life with Magic Sand pits it underwent a fabulous mutation.

DexEntry B
It is said this regional variant was created after a group of Sandile escaping Tapu Bulu's rampage ended up taking refuge in a Magic Sand factory.

Redesign:
I knew immediately what I wanted to do after learning the Pokemon and retype assigned. Eliminate the Dark type and its color scheme and change it to a colorful magic sand Sandile. Additionaly taking Ash's Sandile from the anime as inspiration, I added sunglasses but instead of some boring shades I added the fabulous ones from that SpongeBob meme. adding at the same time the mandatory fairy pink color to the design. Other changes include a change in eye shape to better fit the shades, a single stripe along the whole body and a heart shaped nose.

Spectator_Ion

I liked this so much I will be hosting a new round

To add an element of involvement. Please make a Pokemon suggestion and give me a random number (up to 6 digits)

Signups end on monday

Last edited:
Sent all retype tasks. If I missed someone please let me know.

Also for clarification.

If you received 2 retypes you can make combinations with the original typing. The rule is to use at least ONE retype.

For EXAMPLE:
Retype1: Water
Retype2: Flying
Pokemon: Magearna

Possible combinations:
Steel/Water
Steel/Flying
Fairy/Water
Fairy/Flying
Water/Flying
Water
Flying

Then pick one!

For this round you were assigned the types of the Pokemon you suggested. Your target Pokemon was decided mathematically using the number you chose and dividing it by a factor that would give me a number between 1 and 809 (rounded up). Addtionally some Pokemon were given a +1 if the flavor included an evolution, this was done at my discretion :P.

EntryUsernamePokemonNumberRetype1Retype2FlavorDex#Pokemon#factor
1HonkGrowlithe137768Fire-Stone Evolution111+1Rhydon1236.0927
2electriczoruaVikavolt937399BugElectricMagnetic Evolution758Salazzle
3SpookTangrowth69420Grass-Ancient Evolution56+1Primeape
4Kaiju BunnySwablu123456NormalFlying-100Voltorb
5JAGFLJoltik654321BugElectric-529Drilbur
6Spectator_IonSkarmory824019SteelFlying-667Litleo
7CretacerusArchen566566RockFlyingFossil458Mantyke
8Dumb SirJirachi800455SteelPsychicMythical648Meloetta
9BreadboyForretress461052BugSteel-373Salamence
10P0ip0leChingling649260Psychic--525Boldore
11dhaarmaLickylicky696969Normal-Rollout Evolution564Tirtouga

Here are the results of this round!

Entry#1 by HONK
4UwhfaF.png

Entry#2 by electriczorua

Entry#4 by Kaiju Bunny
U0qyOak.png

Entry#7 by Cretacerus
revived from unknown fossil
guYXUaT.jpg

Entry#8 by Dumb Sir
Meloetta Steel.jpg

Steel/Normal Meloetta based on metal music, hence the new Steel typing. Meloetta would change typings similar to Pirouette, only it would be a new, separate move; something like a guitar solo.

Entry#10 by p0ip0le
Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 21.25.32.png

Last edited:
Wow! they all look great! Would love to be in if there ends up being another round.

I think Electriczorua's link is broken though

Working now and it looks great!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)