Tournament ZU Rigged Tournament - Won by yovan33321

ROUND 1

Michael213 vs pileosand - the first person to signup vs. the second….

czim vs. Aaronboyer - I’m a man of my word. I have no idea why everyone was begging for czim. Do they want to lose?

Antares vs. Tuthur - Battle of the Frenchmen.

Sificon vs. JonAmon 25 - two names that I have never personally interacted with but have seen around ZU.

SpacialRendevous vs. Ho3nConfirm3d - gl

Celever vs. Mirbro - I decided to put two of who I consider to be underrated ZU players against each other. Should be fun to watch. I have no idea why Mirbro wants to play czim.

5gen vs. SOMALIA - Since 5gen was somewhat involved in getting SOMALIA banned from next ZUPL, I’ll give SOMALIA the opportunity to exact his revenge for his unjust removal from the next iteration of the prestigious teamtour.

Temporal Totodile vs. OranBerryBlissey10 - Why would I let Toto play Procras when I can put the two kiddos of ZU against each other?

uhuhuhu7 vs. yovan33321 - As a reminder that I am the superior being, I’ll be running yovan through the gauntlet of my protégés, starting with uhu. good luck.

Xayah vs a fruitshop owner - in an homage to that one OMPL that ZU was a part of, I’ll place two of the starters from that tour against each other.

RextheNoname vs. NerfSlakingPls - Two users with less than 5 posts… anybody want to bet on if this game gets done or not?

TJ vs Seo. - I’m not sure who Seo is… but I’ll honor his request to face TJ. Expect the winner of this round to face the winner of Xayah vs. a fruitshop owner.

risin_glory vs. Hitmonstars - another specific matchup request that I will allow to take place.

Procrastinasian vs. JP1531 - I don’t know JP1531 and I would like to use Procrastinasian in later rounds, so maybe he will win this one if he’s not too addicted to league.

Sputnik vs. RawMelon - heckers, this matchup just sounded pretty interesting to me. lets see if RawMelon still has it in him.

Ampha vs. Spook - two super washed up ZU users might as well face each other in the first round.

Albinson vs. giove97 - I randomized this matchup since I have to give some semblance of fairness.

LPY vs LpZ - wow… I shoudn’t need to say anything else about this one. Matched for obvious reasons.

Ouro Puro vs. missangelic - I haven’t heard of Ouro Puro, and missangelic is my favorite ZU user, so hopefully I’ll be giving miss a pass to fight yovan if he happens to luck uhu and then get past my next protégée in line.

TioDragonite vs. DraKeyTT - This was the last matchup that I decided so naturally they would play vs. each other.

AstilCodex vs. Bye1 - This user joined smogon on my birthday. Enjoy your bye, unless we get a sub.

Mr.Bossaru vs. Bye2 - You get a bye… for being a boss?

UBERLandon21 vs. Bye3 - I promised that the last two users to signup would recieve first round byes as I needed 2 more to reach the 44 threshhold. I'll let you guys be the last to receive subs as well, instead of randomizing... because this tour is rigged.

85percent vs. tlenit - challenge was accepted

Deadline is tentatively Sunday, December 27, at 11:59PM EST. I will be forgiving with extensions for the holiday season and might extend the deadline if
necessary. Reminder that all matches are Best of 3.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)