Tournament ZUPL II - Commencement Thread

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
as a match or as fanfic?
*enter Durza walking on a cobblestone city street, takes a hard left into a dark alleyway*
*Durza reaches into his trench coat to reach for a cigarette and match*
*As he lights the match, Durza's expression changes to shock*

Durza: Baka, I should of known.
yovan33321: Well well well, if it isn't DurzaOffTopic. What are you doing here alone without your randoms guy who are buy because they are moderator?
*Durza recoils in disgust*
Durza: You should know I made kay my assman this year.
yovan33321: c'est la vie
Durza: Wdym? I only watch dubs LOL :messi:
yovan33321: Such is life, arrogant haxxer. But not that you'll know much of life after this...
*yovan33321 moves forward*
Durza: Oh its on! In 3... 3... 3... 2... 1!
*Durza lunges forward with the power of Supersonic Skystrike Swanna*
*Yovan3321 dodges, teleports behind Durza*

Yovan3321: Heh, not bad, but try this!
*Yovan33321 uses Infestation*
Durza: :messi: LOL! Infestation? 20 bp? That's nothing!
*yovan33321 smirks*
Yovan33321: Nothing yet.
*yovan33321 points to the top of the building to the left, where afruitshop owner stands*
afruitshopowner: Yovan33321, take this!
*a small yellow crystal is thrown from the rooftops as Yovan33321 catches it an equips it to his wrist*
Durza: No, it can't be...!
*Yovan33321 winds up the power of the Z Crystal as an electrical force generates and expands in his hands*
Yovan33321: Go Swannas I guess.
*Durza, trapped and unable to comprehend why someone would run such a shit set, squirms and struggles in anticipation of getting hit by the blast*
*The shock hits, knocking Durza off is feet and on to the pale cobblestone*
*in a muffled voice, Durza responds*

Durza: yeah ive been cteamed lmfao
*Yovan33321 walks over to Durza, and like a cat playing with its prey before the kill, he has one final word to say*
Yovan33321: Now Durza, what I've planned for all this time after that embarrassment of a ZUPL match, what I've been hiding and working on for my revenge, is THIS!
*Yovan33321 reveals his ZUPL II power rankings submission, his own opinion, where he put Durza's team as the 5th best for SM, despite having the immaculate Durza and unstoppable Finchinator as players for this gen*
Durza: THE WOUNDS ARE STILL FRESH! THE WOUNDS ARE STILL FRESH!
*Durza says, as he closes his eyes and accepts his fate*
*Yovan33321 leaves the seen without even saying gg*
*enter Finchinator*
*Finchinator notices the fainted body and exclaims*

Finchinator: idk why you risked that when you just won with it
Finchinator: but w/e
*END SCENE*

Part 1/4

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
*enter Durza walking on a cobblestone city street, takes a hard left into a dark alleyway*
*Durza reaches into his trench coat to reach for a cigarette and match*
*As he lights the match, Durza's expression changes to shock*

Durza: Baka, I should of known.
yovan33321: Well well well, if it isn't DurzaOffTopic. What are you doing here alone without your randoms guy who are buy because they are moderator?
*Durza recoils in disgust*
Durza: You should know I made kay my assman this year.
yovan33321: c'est la vie
Durza: Wdym? I only watch dubs LOL :messi:
yovan33321: Such is life, arrogant haxxer. But not that you'll know much of life after this...
*yovan33321 moves forward*
Durza: Oh its on! In 3... 3... 3... 2... 1!
*Durza lunges forward with the power of Supersonic Skystrike Swanna*
*Yovan3321 dodges, teleports behind Durza*

Yovan3321: Heh, not bad, but try this!
*Yovan33321 uses Infestation*
Durza: :messi: LOL! Infestation? 20 bp? That's nothing!
*yovan33321 smirks*
Yovan33321: Nothing yet.
*yovan33321 points to the top of the building to the left, where afruitshop owner stands*
afruitshopowner: Yovan33321, take this!
*a small yellow crystal is thrown from the rooftops as Yovan33321 catches it an equips it to his wrist*
Durza: No, it can't be...!
*Yovan33321 winds up the power of the Z Crystal as an electrical force generates and expands in his hands*
Yovan33321: Go Swannas I guess.
*Durza, trapped and unable to comprehend why someone would run such a shit set, squirms and struggles in anticipation of getting hit by the blast*
*The shock hits, knocking Durza off is feet and on to the pale cobblestone*
*in a muffled voice, Durza responds*

Durza: yeah ive been cteamed lmfao
*Yovan33321 walks over to Durza, and like a cat playing with its prey before the kill, he has one final word to say*
Yovan33321: Now Durza, what I've planned for all this time after that embarrassment of a ZUPL match, what I've been hiding and working on for my revenge, is THIS!
*Yovan33321 reveals his ZUPL II power rankings submission, his own opinion, where he put Durza's team as the 5th best for SM, despite having the immaculate Durza and unstoppable Finchinator as players for this gen*
Durza: THE WOUNDS ARE STILL FRESH! THE WOUNDS ARE STILL FRESH!
*Durza says, as he closes his eyes and accepts his fate*
*Yovan33321 leaves the seen without even saying gg*
*enter Finchinator*
*Finchinator notices the fainted body and exclaims*

Finchinator: idk why you risked that when you just won with it
Finchinator: but w/e
*END SCENE*

Part 1/4
*enter Durza, lying face down in alley way*
*Durza awakens to the sour stench of a skunk eating garbage out of a dumpster*
*He starts talking to himself, still lying*

Durza: Its annoying to get lucked out of a win... They didn't DESERVE to win, they LUCKED... cringe.... :messi:
*The sound of engines roaring in the street gets Durza off his feet to investigate*
Durza: What is that? The sound of an ATV? Couldn't be, theres a draft in the air...
*As he reaches the street, he notices his rag-tag gang of Fiery Flamencos, each on their own motorcycle*
*It was apparent that gang of tour player goons had bikes that were either self-made or stolen*

Durza: LOL. bruh, comedy in the zu cord this afternoon. Let the luck streak continue.
Durza: so can I get a lift back or what?
SOMALIA: No Durza, we carried you back last week.
Durza: cringe????? bad meme. this is why I don't play pokemon anymore
Ren-Chon: This week we have something new for you.
*Durza notices the gang gesture to the back of group, where an unmanned vehicle stands*
*It had an edgy design and foreign look to it*

Finchinator: What we designed for you this week might not look like much on the outside, but it's what's on the inside that matters.
Durza: ?
Durza: wdym
Finchinator: You don't have to take up two lines to say only two things, but w/e. Let me start this baby up.
*The engine starts, and immediately makes roaring abhorrent noises*
*"JAJAJAJAJA" it spits out once, "VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS VENCEMOS" it spits out right after*

Thiago Nunes: As you can see, Durza, this machine is powered on Brazilian gas!
*GANHAMOS. GANHAMOS. PERDEMOS. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK*
Durza: .
Durza: dude
Durza: This will surely beat cringzim
Durza: ME DEIXA EM PAZ MANO
Durza: LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Durza: bop
*Durza enters the vehicle, but looks confused*
Kiyo: Don't know you could drive clutch durza?
Durza: stfu
*Durza and his goons ride off into the sunset, and the obnoxiously loud "VAMOVAMOVAMO* and *PORRAAAAAAAAA* disrupts the quiet ZU streets as spectators come outside and turn their heads to the attention. Teddeh laughs from a distance.*
*Enter Czim*
Czim: I know Durza likes to use stall, but now it just looks like he's compensating for something.
*END SCENE*

Part 1.5/4

Durza: Its annoying to get lucked out of a win... They didn't DESERVE to win, they LUCKED... cringe.... :messi:
*The sound of engines roaring in the street gets Durza off his feet to investigate*
Durza: What is that? The sound of an ATV? Couldn't be, theres a draft in the air...
*As he reaches the street, he notices his rag-tag gang of Fiery Flamencos, each on their own motorcycle*
*It was apparent that gang of tour player goons had bikes that were either self-made or stolen*

Durza: LOL. bruh, comedy in the zu cord this afternoon. Let the luck streak continue.
*Durza notices the gang gesture to the back of group, where an unmanned vehicle stands*

Finchinator: What we designed for you this week might not look like much on the outside, but it's what's on the inside that matters.
Finchinator: You don't have to take up two lines to say only two things, but w/e. Let me start this baby up.
*"JAJAJAJAJA" it spits out once, "VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS VENCEMOS" it spits out right after*

*Durza and his goons ride off into the sunset, and the obnoxiously loud "VAMOVAMOVAMO* and *PORRAAAAAAAAA* disrupts the quiet ZU streets as spectators come outside and turn their heads to the attention. Teddeh laughs from a distance.*
*Enter Czim*
Czim: I know Durza likes to use stall, but now it just looks like he's compensating for something.
*END SCENE*

Part 1.5/4

Passando pra avisar que o PAI acordou ONLINE
salve pra geral e vamo que vamo ... ALLEZ PSG

*Enter Czim*
*END SCENE*

Part 1.5/4

Passando pra avisar que o PAI acordou ONLINE
salve pra geral e vamo que vamo ... ALLEZ PSG

Thiago Nunes

penguin council
RUPL Champion
who's aaronboyer
for the blind people he's the hunger
for the hydrated people he's the thirst
for the healthy people he's the illness
for life he's the death
if aaronboyer has 100 haters, i am one of them
if he has only 1 hater and that's me
if he has no haters, that means i am in coma
if the world is against aaronboyer, i am totally in world's favor

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d

*Enter Czim*
*END SCENE*

Part 1.5/4
*Enter Durza, walking on a crowded beach on a sunny day*
*Children are playing, the gulls are soaring, and the ocean is calm for the moment*
*Everyone is smiling and having a great time except Durza, who is in deep contemplation*
*To himself, he thinks out loud*

Durza: It's just unreasonable... No one should live in a timezone different than mine... anyone +8 should be banned.... "Reasonable friday window.".... :messi:... I don't even play mons anymore, I should just play league... I choked to czim yet beat LPY for the first time in my career... Who am I anymore?..... cringe....
*As Durza continues to talk to himself, to the mild concerns of neighboring children and parents, the skies begin to darken*
Durza: *makes Anime noises*
*the crowd of people are confused with the sudden change of the weather,*
*when the sound of something distinct but out of place can be heard*
*not from the ocean, but from the streets*

Durza: That isn't the sound I expected this week, could it be who I think it is?
*the screeching sounds of a grocery kart can be heard from the parking lot approaching the beach*
*crowds of people congregate to get a closer look, but block off Durza's view*

Durza: ,
Durza: Um hello????
Durza: this is mad annoying
*the screeching of the cart turns into the struggling sound of a shopping kart on sand, when low and behold, Durza confronts his new opponent*
Durza: Fufufufu... I should have known.
Durza: They try to throw me off by not giving me yovan, and then trying to give me someone with a wack schedule
Durza: but it was you all along wasn't it.?
Aaronboyer: Don't think I forgot your disrespect to me after your first loss. It's time to settle this off the record, no ZUPL.
*Aaronboyer reaches into the front pocket of his Walmart uniform, but doesn't reveal what he's holding*
Aaronboyer: I challenge you to a deal!
Durza: oh shut the fuck up aaron
Durza: holy shit
Durza: you're so bad
Durza: thats such a lame thing to say
Aaronboyer: After taking a loss, I thought you'd own up to the one or two misplays you actually made, but I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson myself.
Durza: wydm LOL i literally choked against czim
*aaron pulls out what he had hiding, and unfolds what appears to be a coupon book*
Durza: hello???? LOLOLOLO
*aaron starts reading off deals while the various grocery items materialize out of thin air next to each other above the cart*
Aaronboyer: Liners, Tampons, All Detergent, Aspirin, Bananas... 86% savings... 8 Finish Dishwasher Pods for FREE!
*the items hurl towards and attack Durza*
*Using his anime swiftness, Durza doges the attacks*
*One item, the liner, batters Durza, but makes no visible damage*

Durza: im literally huge irl
Aaronboyer: Fine, I'll bring out the big savings.
Aaronboyer: Dual pack razors, a 1lb package of ground beef for dinner, Neutrogena facial bars..
*The crowd of people get exceedingly interested at the grand awesomeness of aaron's savings*
uhuhuhu7: Wow! I sure am interested at all these savings Aaron is sharing in a chatroom about competitive Pokemon!
*czim, who was hiding in the crowd watching the whole affair, chimes in*
czim: The hell is couponing???
*Aaron's grocery items were accumulating into a giant sphere of moving items, generating a large force when thunder can be heard from beyond the horizon.*
* The sky darkens and the sea gets angrier*
*Durza notices the power, and potentially realizing he has no other choice, he resorts to a dastardly deed*

Durza: You've left me no choice, baka
Aaronboyer: $65 worth of products for under $9... You have no options! There's nothing in your power that can stop me!
Durza: and that is why I must go above my power
*Durza takes out an item from his trench coat.*
*Observers who were once scared of a man alone on a beach in a trench coat on a hot day have their concerns eased after seeing that Durza pulls out his mod badge*

Durza: I will go beyond my power!
Aaronboyer: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*In a bright flash while lightening strikes the sea, aaron releases the blast*
*Both the light from the force of the blast and the blinding lightening hitting simultaneously, the crowd of people could not see the two battlers at this moment*

Durza: Perfect timing, sugoi sugoi!
*Durza jeopardizes his mod powers momentarily, and deletes Aaron's coupon posts one by one.*
*The attack depletes all its energy as the beach darkens and Aaron falls to his knees*
*Without the power of couponing by his side, Aaron is defeated.*
*The rain breaks*

Union Caboche: Aaronboyer deleted his messages?
Missanthropic: Aw, no more coupon posts? I'm out!
czim: lmao
*The crowd starts to dissipate leaving only the two challengers and another shrouded individual*
*the shadowy figure addresses Durza*

Tuthur1: i saw what happened there. that's an abuse of power. you deleted someone's post because you disagreed with them
Durza: LOL
Durza: are you ok? no it isn't
Tuthur1: I can understand if it's not really one, but don't expect for me to let this down.
Durza: ????
Durza: ok?? cringe??
*Tuthur1 leaves while Durza is left in the rain. He pulls his trenchcoat over his head*
*Durza, to himself again*

Durza: I'll take on your stand-in this week, coward. But we WILL meet in ZUPL and settle this once and for all...
*End scene*

Part 2/4

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
*Enter Durza, walking on a crowded beach on a sunny day*
*Children are playing, the gulls are soaring, and the ocean is calm for the moment*
*Everyone is smiling and having a great time except Durza, who is in deep contemplation*
*To himself, he thinks out loud*

Durza: It's just unreasonable... No one should live in a timezone different than mine... anyone +8 should be banned.... "Reasonable friday window.".... :messi:... I don't even play mons anymore, I should just play league... I choked to czim yet beat LPY for the first time in my career... Who am I anymore?..... cringe....
*As Durza continues to talk to himself, to the mild concerns of neighboring children and parents, the skies begin to darken*
Durza: *makes Anime noises*
*the crowd of people are confused with the sudden change of the weather,*
*when the sound of something distinct but out of place can be heard*
*not from the ocean, but from the streets*

Durza: That isn't the sound I expected this week, could it be who I think it is?
*the screeching sounds of a grocery kart can be heard from the parking lot approaching the beach*
*crowds of people congregate to get a closer look, but block off Durza's view*

Durza: ,
Durza: Um hello????
Durza: this is mad annoying
*the screeching of the cart turns into the struggling sound of a shopping kart on sand, when low and behold, Durza confronts his new opponent*
Durza: Fufufufu... I should have known.
Durza: They try to throw me off by not giving me yovan, and then trying to give me someone with a wack schedule
Durza: but it was you all along wasn't it.?
Aaronboyer: Don't think I forgot your disrespect to me after your first loss. It's time to settle this off the record, no ZUPL.
*Aaronboyer reaches into the front pocket of his Walmart uniform, but doesn't reveal what he's holding*
Aaronboyer: I challenge you to a deal!
Durza: oh shut the fuck up aaron
Durza: holy shit
Durza: you're so bad
Durza: thats such a lame thing to say
Aaronboyer: After taking a loss, I thought you'd own up to the one or two misplays you actually made, but I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson myself.
Durza: wydm LOL i literally choked against czim
*aaron pulls out what he had hiding, and unfolds what appears to be a coupon book*
Durza: hello???? LOLOLOLO
*aaron starts reading off deals while the various grocery items materialize out of thin air next to each other above the cart*
Aaronboyer: Liners, Tampons, All Detergent, Aspirin, Bananas... 86% savings... 8 Finish Dishwasher Pods for FREE!
*the items hurl towards and attack Durza*
*Using his anime swiftness, Durza doges the attacks*
*One item, the liner, batters Durza, but makes no visible damage*

Durza: im literally huge irl
Aaronboyer: Fine, I'll bring out the big savings.
Aaronboyer: Dual pack razors, a 1lb package of ground beef for dinner, Neutrogena facial bars..
*The crowd of people get exceedingly interested at the grand awesomeness of aaron's savings*
uhuhuhu7: Wow! I sure am interested at all these savings Aaron is sharing in a chatroom about competitive Pokemon!
*czim, who was hiding in the crowd watching the whole affair, chimes in*
czim: The hell is couponing???
*Aaron's grocery items were accumulating into a giant sphere of moving items, generating a large force when thunder can be heard from beyond the horizon.*
* The sky darkens and the sea gets angrier*
*Durza notices the power, and potentially realizing he has no other choice, he resorts to a dastardly deed*

Durza: You've left me no choice, baka
Aaronboyer: $65 worth of products for under $9... You have no options! There's nothing in your power that can stop me!
Durza: and that is why I must go above my power
*Durza takes out an item from his trench coat.*
*Observers who were once scared of a man alone on a beach in a trench coat on a hot day have their concerns eased after seeing that Durza pulls out his mod badge*

Durza: I will go beyond my power!
Aaronboyer: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*In a bright flash while lightening strikes the sea, aaron releases the blast*
*Both the light from the force of the blast and the blinding lightening hitting simultaneously, the crowd of people could not see the two battlers at this moment*

Durza: Perfect timing, sugoi sugoi!
*Durza jeopardizes his mod powers momentarily, and deletes Aaron's coupon posts one by one.*
*The attack depletes all its energy as the beach darkens and Aaron falls to his knees*
*Without the power of couponing by his side, Aaron is defeated.*
*The rain breaks*

Union Caboche: Aaronboyer deleted his messages?
Missanthropic: Aw, no more coupon posts? I'm out!
czim: lmao
*The crowd starts to dissipate leaving only the two challengers and another shrouded individual*
*the shadowy figure addresses Durza*

Tuthur1: i saw what happened there. that's an abuse of power. you deleted someone's post because you disagreed with them
Durza: LOL
Durza: are you ok? no it isn't
Tuthur1: I can understand if it's not really one, but don't expect for me to let this down.
Durza: ????
Durza: ok?? cringe??
*Tuthur1 leaves while Durza is left in the rain. He pulls his trenchcoat over his head*
*Durza, to himself again*

Durza: I'll take on your stand-in this week, coward. But we WILL meet in ZUPL and settle this once and for all...
*End scene*

Part 2/4

Theme song edition.

Part 2.5/4

The Slowpoke's season has come to an end I would like to thank some people.
First, Oathkeepre and Wigglytuff thanks for stepping up and hosting and allowing me to manage this could not have been done without you both.

Thank you Procrastinasian for being co-manager and helping with the lineup each week trying to get the best possible match-ups. I feel our SS-ZU greatly improved from the beginning of the season to the end with uhuhuhu7 stepping up week in and out. Thanks to T0T0DI!E for helping with tests and shoutout to Xayah for coming back and learning a new tier. LPY and TJ two of the best SM players I know were also funny in the cord. Sificon thank you for being so willing to play bw for us there was a lot of pressure and you definitely stepped up to the task. neomon you're still the goat in dpp sucks we lost your computer. Sieeeffmon and Graceclaw you both help test each week and gave amazing insight as well. Great season folks good luck to remaining teams love you all.

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d

Theme song edition.

Part 2.5/4
part3.jpg

*Enter yovan33321*
*yovan33321 stands peering out his chamber's window to see the enemy leading his team into the caste*
*He talks outloud, as if there was a second, shadowed figure also in the room*

yovan33321: To reach the Castle Humalia, he's gone far.
yovan33321: His Brazilian gas machine has sprung a gasket or two, he deleted the local Walmart, deadgamed every chance he could, and through all the rage and destruction, he still only managed to break even before playoffs with a 2-2 record.
yovan33321: Durza knows how far he's gone, but will he know if he goes too far?
*yovan33321 asks this while turning away from the window, but before any response could be made by himself or any other, the question is interrupted by the sound of castle's front doors*
*Enter Durza*
*He's equipped with a powerful whip made by kay, who has furnished equipment for the rest of the Flamencos, and is joined by the remainder of the team as they enter the castle's entrance hall*
*Durza addresses his team in the dimly lit red hallway*

Durza: Now team, I know I haven't been much of a leader this PL, and truth be told I'd rather be playing LoL
Durza: But this week is personal. There's not a single monster in this castle that deserves our mercy, and-
*Durza is cut off when out of mere space, a Medusa head tries to rendezvous into Durza's face*
*Hurling towards him, the Medusa head lets out a deceitful screech*

Medusa: SM ZU: For the Bois vs DurzaOffTopic
Durza: Hilarious.
*He whips the monster the sky and it falls to the ground where its vile lies are no more*
Durza: i was just enjoying discussion of an unbiased predictions post made by a respected member of the community,
Durza: and this loser here tries to spite me. cringe.
Ren-chon: What's next with this crazy castle, a monkey sniper?
Thiago nunes: I was thinking more of a Frankenstein...
Durza: my players vs a bot who is making his moves at random? EZ LOLOLOLO
*The Flamencos step there way in-and-out of trouble, dancing out of harms way, but suffer a few casualties nonetheless*
*They reach the top of the castle, and Durza is accompanied with Finchinator when the latter reaches out to the former*

Finchinator: Durza, let me take this good man.
Durza: Good man?
Durza: :messi:
Durza: That thing is a monster. The wounds are as fresh as ever.
Durza: im settling this once and for good
Finchinator: for the Flamencos, Durza?
Durza: no Finch, for the bois.
*Our hero kicks down the front door to see yovan33321 alone, sitting on his throne of evil*
Durza: Die, monster! You don't belong in ZU!
yovan33321: It was not by my hand that I'm once again given flesh. I was called here by ZUPL players who wish to pay me tribute.
Durza: "Tribute"?! LOL. You steal games with your luck, and make shit plays!
yovan33321: Perhaps the same could be said of all players.
Durza: Your words are as empty as your soul! ZU ill needs a savior such as you!
yovan33321: What is ZUPL? *flings his wine glass aside* A miserable little pile of random guys who are buy because they are moderator! But enough talk! Have at you!
*END SCENE*

To be continued in...

Part 4: The Finale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)