Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shringator= The black area in his claw? Sure thing.

Phoenix= I'll get to it right away. I have to leave soon though, so I'll post it up later today.

I got done faster than I expected. Here it is. Gallow.

It's not that good, sorry. I had to use one wing for both sides since Swellow's other wing is much to small.

Not in the claw,well down its head and above its left claw!Btw change The swellow/galladeto PNG!

Edit:Unceunce,thats what i mean for The Scizor/Lucario:

Everyone please note sprite made by unceunce,recolored by him,everything in this sprite is made by him,i only removed a black area,So its no mine its his!

A while ago I designed an evolution of one of my favorite pokemon, Drifblim.

I'm not the best scratch spriter, but I present:

Blimberg!
(blimp + Hindenburg)

Scizcario, could use work on legs.
Yeah, the right leg (the retarded little one) needs some redoing.

Changing the Gallade thing to png. I'll post both in a sec.

EDIT- Imageshack is messing around with me. I tried to work on Lucario/Scizor, but it's really just not working for me.

BTW- I'm currently taking requests.

Not in the claw,well down its head and above its left claw!Btw change The swellow/galladeto PNG!

Edit:Unceunce,thats what i mean for The Scizor/Lucario:

Everyone please note sprite made by unceunce,recolored by him,everything in this sprite is made by him,i only removed a black area,So its no mine its his!
The horns are wrong.

Shringator= The black area in his claw? Sure thing.

Phoenix= I'll get to it right away. I have to leave soon though, so I'll post it up later today.

I got done faster than I expected. Here it is. Gallow.

It's not that good, sorry. I had to use one wing for both sides since Swellow's other wing is much to small.

Your fucking awsome man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)