Status
Not open for further replies.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
That's 3, FightForFun

And there goes my 69th post =( I wish I could in perma-69

Anyways, thanks for the support guys

*post instantly becomes less cool*

On a random note, ceramic hasn't replied or anything.I'll stalk and follow all of his posts to see if he said anything about not being able to be around or something.

tape

I did send another PM after we set up the day, but the time is still in the limbo.

I can't really get on at the time he's asking me to, either.I was expecting him to reply so we could keep talking about what time would be OK.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I did send another PM after we set up the day, but the time is still in the limbo.

I can't really get on at the time he's asking me to, either.I was expecting him to reply so we could keep talking about what time would be OK.
Yeah, that makes sense. He was on at like 11:00 PM PST (somewhere around there).

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Official Battling 101 Tournament #2 - Finals

In an anti-climatic semi-final, two of our contenders have dropped out mid tournament. We are left with two standing, so good luck to you both; however note I will be cracking down on this sort of thing from now on.

Limitless v Tsuki Tourou

Rules:
~ Evasion Clause enabled
~ Freeze Clause enabled
~ OHKO Clause enabled
~ Sleep Clause enabled
~ Species Clause enabled
~ Timed Battle enabled
~ Avoid scouting (scouting on purpose will result in a disqualification from the tournament)
~ No illegal movesets (such as Pursuit & Selfdestruct Snorlax)
~ Any Pokemon defined as "Uber" or "Limbo" by Smogon is banned from the tournament
~ Please PM logs to me after completing your battles to clear up any conflicts should they arise

If you have any queries, please forward them to myself or Aeolus.

The deadline for this round is August 1st, 7:00PM (GMT +8).

Congratulations to Limitless for winning this tournament!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm predicting Limitless. Since last week in his impressive Smogon tour run, it's no suprise that he is flowing through the 'Smogon Apprentice Tutee Tournament' also.

tape

I'm glad to know that I have a few fans, but the pressure will get the best of me...

It'll be a fantastic match, definitely.
I can assure you that, as I'll make a Warstory out of it.

Replied Limitless's PM, waiting for him to set up a time.We are(hopefully) battling Tuesday.

Edit:Eh, that's weird.As of now, Limitless and I have the same amount of posts.

tape

You could always root for the one that makes the stupid mistakes that are probably due to the lack of self-confidence.Not knowing the Pokemon-type chart is bad, too =(

Eh,Who knows?All I know is that this battle will be fun, regardless whether I win or lose.Unless I lose in 10 or less turns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)