Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Razor Claw and Scope Lens have the same critical hit ratio?
Do Razor Fang and King's Rock have the same flinch ratio?
yes.
As for your Question, skiddle, 0___0
Hacking an already available move to a Pokemon that can learn it in real life is okay as long as you don't fuck anything else up. okay... skiddle... no 252/252/252/252 EV spreads or 31 IVs down the board.. okay skiddle.... okay.

^Actually, no one really cares about legal hacks in wifi. I've seen timid celebis and suicunes with hidden powers.

People are using platinum tutored moves too.

Dude, I don't do that... I copy my EV spreads and stuff off of the Shoddy version of my team... it's 252/252/6 with Sucker Punch, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance and Sleep Powder.

I've never made a pokemon with more than 510 EVs. I just got AR like a month ago and it was never my intention to make unfair pokemon, I just got tired of breeding... I enjoy the freedom the Shoddy team builder provides :/

Damn skiddle, I wasn't trying to sound like a douche.

Dude, I don't do that... I copy my EV spreads and stuff off of the Shoddy version of my team... it's 252/252/6 with Sucker Punch, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance and Sleep Powder.

I've never made a pokemon with more than 510 EVs.
I just used it as an example, I wasn't really suggesting that you'd do something like this.

How do you figure out what IVS to give legendaries to get the right hidden power? Shoddy is retarded the way it resets your IVs and changes what Hidden Powers your pokemon have.

^^^

Same, it takes like, 15 mins... however, sometimes you can tinker with the IVs, lowering 31s to 29s, and 30s to 28s, and you might get lucky with it.

Ok, I've been battling a very long time but I've actually never understood this. What is considered good life orb HP points? Like what IVs produce this and if not the IVs what EVs will produce it?

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It really doesn't matter, as if you take even one hit or Stealth Rock damage, any "advantage" you might have had is negated. But the theory is that if your total HP ends in 9, you will be able to attack 10 times and have 9 HP left over if you don't take any other damage. Why that 9 HP is better than 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8, I do not know. Maybe if you need to switch back in to a Caterpie's Tackle or something later on and finish it off.

It really doesn't matter, as if you take even one hit or Stealth Rock damage, any "advantage" you might have had is negated. But the theory is that if your total HP ends in 9, you will be able to attack 10 times and have 9 HP left over if you don't take any other damage. Why that 9 HP is better than 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8, I do not know. Maybe if you need to switch back in to a Caterpie's Tackle or something later on and finish it off.
ROFL, alright thanks Syberia.

Well the reason you want to do it in the first place is that you maximise the amount of health you have left after you attack as many times as possible, in this case with 9 health. Syberia's entirely right in saying that it's pretty pointless, but the principle's the exact same as trying to get HP to a leftovers number.

How do you figure out what IVS to give legendaries to get the right hidden power? Shoddy is retarded the way it resets your IVs and changes what Hidden Powers your pokemon have.
Try and save the team and it will tell you which IVs you can change to make it legal.

Does anyone know why I havent gotten an egg in 2 hours of walking back and forth from my Metagross and Ditto in Emerald?

Isn't it obvious? The reason your not getting an egg is that you've been whoring that ditto too much, and its run out of transform pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)