Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Sure? Cause I'm sure I heard it somewhere or read somewhere that you can Pal Park several times.. Must have been wrong then :/
Ignore Chris's answer.

Set the date one day ahead, put in a different cart you don't mind not Pal Parking on. It'll ask about synching the date, no PP for 24 hours, blah blah. Say yes. Wait for it to finish, power off. Put in the game you want to Pal Park on. Pal Park those Pokemon, recatch them. Repeat ad nauseum.

Jynx has 271 HP with 0 HP EV's and 272 HP with 4 HP EV's. 272 HP is divisible by both 4 and 16. Being divisible by 4 is a bad thing, meaning it will die to 4 Stealth Rocks and only get 4 Substitutes. Being divisible by 16 is a good thing, allowing it an extra point of Leftovers recovery, so I don't want to drop it down to 271. Should I therefore take away 4 EV's from its Special Attack to give ie 273 HP? 8 HP / 248 Sp Atk / 252 Speed, Timid? That's 273 HP, 328 Sp Atk, 317 Speed.

The vote stands at 58-56 in favor of Uber. With four voters left to vote, we can't call it yet. When the remaining voters vote or the Uber decision gets two more votes, then we should be able to move on.
I'm betting they aren't going to ban it on a vote this close, and Aeolus already said they might forestall he decision if the vote is especially close. I'd say this is pretty damn close.
Jynx has 271 HP with 0 HP EV's and 272 HP with 4 HP EV's. 272 HP is divisible by both 4 and 16. Being divisible by 4 is a bad thing, meaning it will die to 4 Stealth Rocks and only get 4 Substitutes. Being divisible by 16 is a good thing, allowing it an extra point of Leftovers recovery, so I don't want to drop it down to 271. Should I therefore take away 4 EV's from its Special Attack to give ie 273 HP? 8 HP / 248 Sp Atk / 252 Speed, Timid? That's 273 HP, 328 Sp Atk, 317 Speed.
Can't hurt. One SpA point would probably never make a difference anyway.

How much damage does a Stone Edge from a Jolly 252 Atk Breloom do to a Skymin with a neutral nature and 252 HP Evs?

Nobody knows the answer to my question about Charti/Chople/etc. Berries vs Substitute? To be more specific, do these berries activate if your Pokemon is behind a Sub. when the attack occurs?

Can a Speed Boost Yanma evolve into a Tinted Lens Yanmega? Thanks for answering...if you do answer...o-o
No, because Yanma and Yanmega both have two abilities each, and Speed Boost Yanma should evolve into Speed Boost Yanmega, and Compound Eyes Yanma evovles into Tinted Lens Yanmega...

So, uh, what's the best counter for a Bullet Punch/Close Combat/Crunch/Ice Punch Lucario? Is there even one outside of Revenge Killing?

Nobody knows the answer to my question about Charti/Chople/etc. Berries vs Substitute? To be more specific, do these berries activate if your Pokemon is behind a Sub. when the attack occurs?
Is my question really that difficult that nobody's answered it yet? ._. Is it too vague, or unclear, or something?

I have another question as well, now. Where can I find the shoddy leaderboard for the smogon server? If it's on IRC, I'll need the server address/room as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)