Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if 1 DS can house two FC's? I wanted to go online with another game but it said "blah blah WFC treats the DS and game as a pair". Does this mean that it will change the FC for my fist game or am I ok to use 2 games and 1 DS?

Each game has its own FC; it will not overwrite FCs from other games.

In fact, each CARTRIDGE has its own FC. This means if you have two Diamonds, for example, both will have different FCs, and will not overwrite each other.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
"WFC treats the DS and game as a pair" means that each game generates it's FC according to the DS you put it in.
Suppose for example that you have a game and two DSes. When you put the game in the first DS, it generates an FC. When you put the same game into another DS, the same game will have a different FC.
If you have two games and the same DS, the FC of the first game is not 'overwritten'. The FC of the first game stays the same, while the FC of the second game will stay the same given you don't change the DSes.
Hope this helped ;)

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ShoddyBattle questions should be directed to Shoddy's forum.

Anyway, you can't view individual battle scores after the fact.

last page syndrome. =/ [How do I activate Mystery Gift?]

You have to go to the TV Station in Jubilife and find a guy (He's on the third floor, I think) that will ask you to tell him some phrases. First you should tell him WI-FI CONNECTION and then EVERYONE (or was it everybody?) HAPPY.

It's either that or the other way around (Everyone happy first, wi-fi connection last), I'm not really sure... >_>

Hope that helps!

1. Can I trade a Rotom appliance form back into my Pearl or Diamond?
2. Does it keep its base stats from the other form ?
3. Does it keep the special moves (Overheat, Air Slash, etc...)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Coincidentally, where can I find a list of good IV combos? Specifically for a Timid HP Ice Raikou.

what is the legendary IV clause?
It's not just for legendaries, but someone found an algorithm in which non-bred Pokemon cannot have certain IV combos. So many IV combos are rendered illegal because they are not possible in the game.

Those SE damage-reducing berries (Babiri, Charti, etc.), will they activate if the Pokemon holding the berry is behind a Substitute?

*EDIT* Another question: Is there a guide somewhere for finding out what combination of IVs give you what type of Hidden Power? The only one I could find was the Technician HP article, which isn't what I'm looking for.
Still waiting for an answer... If it makes things easier for my second question, I'm looking for HP Grass combinations.

How do you activate the Mystery Gift in Platinum? I'm using the English-patched version. I have the regular Jap version too if that matters.
Ok, can anyone answer this? I want to get the Member's Card but I don't know how to access the Mystery Gift since I never did it in D/P either.
Still waiting for an answer. Seriously, I'm sure a good number of people here play Platinum and have already got the Member's Card through Mystery Gift to please help. =(

Still waiting for an answer. Seriously, I'm sure a good number of people here play Platinum and have already got the Member's Card through Mystery Gift to please help. =(
i believe syberia made a thread about how to get it somewhere in the wifi forum
if you have any specific questions you can pm me

ow also thank you ace of kings i dind't even think of that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)